Area 51 Series - UFO Geocoin

Team kizb

Here's an update on the re-mint. It looks like I'm going to move ahead with plans to mint a limited run of 7 different versions at 21 coins per version. Then out of the 7 I'll probably narrow it down to 4 new versions to mint in larger numbers. I've reviewed all the great feedback and ideas and have decided on the following versions:

Gold w/ Black Nickle Ring

Black Nickle w/ Antique Gold Ring

Antique Silver w/ Shiny Gold Ring

Black Nickle w/ Shiny Copper Ring

Antique Silver w/ Antique Gold Ring

Antique Gold w/ Antique Copper Ring

a secret three-tone UFO

The 7 sample versions have been ordered. Price for the 2-tone & 3-tone will remain at $16 for now.

Here are the different versions again:

Secret three-tone UFO

Only 10 UFOs of each sample version are available at this time, so there will be a limit of 2 UFOs of any one version per person.

All UFOs will again be sequentially numbered, but to not confuse them with future mintings of the same finish they will stat with "SAMP 1/21"

*Please note* This is a small run of 7 different versions I'm considering for future minting. I reserve the right to re-mint any and all of these versions in the future.

To place your reservation please e-mail be at blackhillscacheshop@gmail.com with the following information:

Name:

GeoNick:

PayPal e-mail address:

Version to reserve and how many:

Country coins will be shipped to:

If you have any further questions regarding reservations or general information about this coin feel free to contact me at blackhillscacheshop@gmail.com

Thanks,

Team kizb

E-mails letting you know the status of your reservation have been sent. I have available a few in the following finishes still:

Edited by Team kizb

Still in talks with my vendor to hopefully bring the UFO to life. Its been decided that using two different finishes on one die will increase the price to much.

What does look possible is having a different finish for the center ring and top and bottom.

For example:

Top and bottom - Silver

Ring - Gold

Top and bottom - Gold

Ring - Silver

What other combination's would people be interested in seeing?

Silver/Brushed nickel

Great news, the UFOs should land by Friday! So be watching your inbox for an invoice this weekend if you placed a reservation.

Once I see how they turned out I'll be getting the next large minting together to ensure there ready in time for a certain Mega event. :ph34r:

Here's a couple mint pictures. I've heard there are a few Antique Cooper fans out there.

f95087ab-b7cd-4edc-a7bd-f45ee14baeee.jpgac91015e-bab7-4ca6-8975-e963f2cffa63.jpg

The UFOs did land Friday, but there was some mis-communication regarding their pickup. So invoices will not be going at this weekend since I don't have the pictures yet to confirm they came out as ordered. Sorry for the small delay.

Edited by Team kizb

Here are the remaining pictures of the new samples

Antique Silver w/ Antique Gold ring

a099bdea-eadf-43bb-8133-cd8fbffe3e93.jpgbed38132-ef39-41ce-91da-ae6a8e08b987.jpg

Black Nickle w/ Antique Gold ring

a1cb03c3-07e0-49c1-93db-6a02db96e433.jpgf14bac03-4999-4d35-839f-b29e45835cd1.jpg

Antique Silver w/ Gold ring

f6e4bb7f-ecd4-44ac-9427-ffa889a4fd1a.jpg30e95c38-9bce-4da5-92ee-4317caf9df12.jpg

Black Nickle w/ Cooper ring

ac25d076-529a-4d45-881a-d3139f481087.jpgeb1b4f7b-4158-48a5-a4db-a190fa3b04da.jpg

Antique Silver w/ Gold ring

5a50945b-1126-4428-8f19-cc9da2507a77.jpg4b3b4622-d273-41a5-8575-c88c64fd7c3d.jpg

Edited by Team kizb