Things you love, love, love to find in a geocache?

a working pen!

or, following up on GOF's post: a log. don't care so much if it's dry or not, but having found cache without a log today, i'm already happy about any log at all. :)

Edited by dfx
Me? I like things i can find useful on the trail... batteries, disposable ponchos, flashlights, bug spray...

what about you??

Geeze! Are YOU easy!! I carry those things with me. Now, money... that's always a Big Plus. I love finding some jive bling... like gold and diamond chest medallions and big funkey rings. Hamsters are very cool, but also quite rare, with hampsters coming in on a close 2nd. But more than anything..., and I mean even more than
, is used golf balls. Nothing quite means "swag" like a used golf ball. Or tee. A used tee.
Me? I like things i can find useful on the trail... batteries, disposable ponchos, flashlights, bug spray...

what about you??

Geeze! Are YOU easy!! I carry those things with me. Now, money... that's always a Big Plus. I love finding some jive bling... like gold and diamond chest medallions and big funkey rings. Hamsters are very cool, but also quite rare, with hampsters coming in on a close 2nd. But more than anything..., and I mean even more than
, is used golf balls. Nothing quite means "swag" like a used golf ball. Or tee. A used tee.

What? You've lost your infatuation with bottle caps?

what about you??

What? You've lost your infatuation with bottle caps?

Oops! Thank you. I thought the OP mention bottle caps along with batteries, disposable ponchos, flashlights, and bug spray. my bad.

what about you??

Geeze! Are YOU easy!! I carry those things with me. Now, money... that's always a Big Plus.

you like money? go get it!

some nice things here: http://coord.info/gc20a37

$10 sitting here since may! http://coord.info/GC298VE

another soon to be out with $50 ftf

they're out there. go find em :laughing:

what about you??

A 35mm film canister! I was planning a cache but wondered where to get one of these from, but there it was presented to me, sorted! I'm sure whoever put it there will like to know it's being put to good use!