MISSION: animal mission

grodan & fiabus

Looks like I get to go again, as I have received a wonderful Lord Of The Caches coin and a funky art postcard of a sculpture of a foal from Tschakko in Germany!

mav6us.jpg

Thank you so much, Tschakko, I love this coin and am so happy to get my hands on my own preciousss one, what a great coin to get/give in a mission! :signalviolin:

Off to look up that artwork now, I am intrigued...

Edited by Fianccetto

Email sent: yes!

Received name: yes!

Outgoing mission sent: 30 June

Incoming mission received: 12 July

Mission completed -- as soon as my own package is received. THANK YOU UFgatorgirl for a great little package -- two coins & a pathtag, bracelet and custom-made Jackal pen & notebook. I really love Mackey coins, so I especially appreciated the Karma geocoin -- thank you! : )

grodan Karin - frog (=groda)

Email sent: yes, I am in

Received Name - yup

Outgoing Mission Sent - ready soon, the stuff are in a box so now I am waiting for a coin.

Incoming Mission Received - yesjuly 9, a nice packages with lots of frogs and nice coins. I love the Frog Princes and already have a bunch, trying to get more so I will take good care of this fellow. Thank you. I loved it all.

How are you doing out there? Any progress?

Have fun and keep it easy.

grodan Karin

Email sent: yes!

Received name: yes!

Outgoing mission sent: 30 June

Incoming mission received: 12 July

Mission completed -- as soon as my own package is received. THANK YOU UFgatorgirl for a great little package -- two coins & a pathtag, bracelet and custom-made Jackal pen & notebook. I really love Mackey coins, so I especially appreciated the Karma geocoin -- thank you! : )

glad you enjoyed everything...your aninaml choices were difficult. :ph34r:

i can't believe you got it so fast. it is weird to see you got it on the 12th when the 12th has just started for me. time zones are big.

email sent yes

name received yes

mission sent and received yes

incoming mission yes

mission completed

thank you very much dhenninger for the lovely package. we opened it in the car last night on the way to boy scouts. my teen son took the panda bear and may not give it back.

i really love the two coins. your personal is so very cute. the 2010 lackey coin is great. is it very large. i think it is cool how they put the names of everyone on it. it is great to have since i did not make it to geowoodstock.

the little panda cachkin will be used for the geocaching merit bagde. i did not realize they had those in a panda bear shape. the little tupperware container is just the cutest. i also received some signal paper coins from geowookstock. maybe one day i will make it to headquarters. lastly i got two boxes of jelly bellys. they are my favorite. how did you know?

this has been a fun mission. thank you karin for hosting it (and send me more items for my frontierville). thank you very much dhenninger for all of the fun items.

Received Name - Yes june 22

Outgoing Mission Sent -july 2nd

Incoming Mission Received july 14

Thanks to Goosefraba1 for the package. No turtle coin BUT a great dragon coin I didn't have and seen yet. Cool design. Also it came in a lock-n-lock box for a new cache to hide, green silly putty and sea glass found near a sea turtle nest on Grand Turk Island. Thanks again

Edited by Turlutortue

Gosh, guys I feel sooo crappy. I signed up for this mission in good faith but then I should have been thinking a bit more (ok a lot!) we went on vacation a week later and right after that we are moving house. Right now we are in the moving house part. I've got the coin picked, some of the stuff i want to include but am not able to hit the stores right now to get the final piece of the mission. I could send it next week with what I've got now but I'd rather wait until it's perfect. I know we have until the end of July..but things take a while in the post from Australia.

I just wanted to let you all know I'm not trying to ditch the mission and it is really eating at me that I can't get it out sooner... :rolleyes:

Dreddel and I ran into a bit of a hiccup for sending out our missions on time. We're severely broke atm, and start truck driving school Monday, which goes from 7am to 7pm 5-6 days a week for three weeks. We'll try to get the missions sent out asap but, it could take us a few weeks, unfortunately. :rolleyes:

i`m so sorry but i dìd`t forget this mission but as i was sick and my hubby suprise me with a little holiday when he had a tolk with my dokter or it was ok we went to parizzzzzzz for some dayzzzzz...........

i ask my mam or she could send the mission but she total forget to send it and tomorrow the post office is close but i will send it monday..............

pleazzzzzzzzzzeeee forgive me for thizzzz........

I, too, am tardy with this mission, both updates AND getting the coin out the door. Shame on me, but I will remedy this tomorrow!

Apologies to my recipient, but here is an update so that (hopefully) you don't lose all hope or think you've gotten some rotten luck in this mission!

Email sent: Yes, 14 June 2010

Name Received: Yes, 22 June 2010

Mission Sent: Will mail tomorrow, 17 July 2010

Mission Received: Any day now, I'm sure

I'm running behind too. I was sick for about a month and didn't g et on the ball right away. My bad. I'd also never done a mission so I wasn't exactly sure what kinds of thing people sent and I was reserching that. (and reading the ones that came in on this one. I've also been trying to get a coin that fits the mission, but I've had no luck. I was holding out hope that I'd win one on ebay by today, but my computer went wacko for 3 days and I missed the end of one auction and the other's I saw I've already bid as high as I can and I've always been outbid. I have an email out to someone asking about a coin and I'd planned to send mine out the last day unless I was waiting for a perfect coin to be delivered. I have everything else ready to go. I haven't recieved mine yet, but I'm not worried about it. I know life happens and after seeing some of these posts if it's a few weeks late getting out I'm fine with that. This was so much harder than I thought. But fun.

Favorite Animal. Lion

Email sent. Yes

Received Name. Yes

Outgoing Mission Sent. No

Incoming Mission Received. Yes 07/17/2010

I am new to these missions and such. I just recently began geocaching in earnest (in the last two months). I have no seeking list and I really have no preference for the geocoin (since it'll be my first one) but if possible I'd like a Lion or Lion related coin.

I guess thats all I have for now.

Thanks

Dreddel10

Received Name - Yes june 22

Outgoing Mission Sent -july 2nd

Incoming Mission Received july 14

Thanks to Goosefraba1 for the package. No turtle coin BUT a great dragon coin I didn't have and seen yet. Cool design. Also it came in a lock-n-lock box for a new cache to hide, green silly putty and sea glass found near a sea turtle nest on Grand Turk Island. Thanks again

I'm glad you liked your mission.... I'm sorry that I didn't jam-pack it :unsure: .... This being my first mission I didn't really know what to send. And.... next time I will figure everything out before going to the post office.

me bad bad bad bad girly..............

i got mail today from sweet karin and i total forget to post that i send the mission........

i even believe that i forget to post that i recieve name...........

i`m SOOORRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYY that i did`t post in here but i did get a name and i did send the package even it was really hard to find something but i did and it`s on the way............

Email sent: Jepp

Received Name : Jepp

Outgoing Mission Sent : Jepp 20-07-2010

Incoming Mission Received : nope but i just wait like my recieve had to do so to my mission sorry......

lorca.nl there is no need to apologize, important is that you sent it not o post here even if it make sit easyer for me :laughing:

I must admit that I am kind of bad girl also, one could imagine I should set a good example and sending my mission out in time but nope, I will send it tomorrow, last day to send.

To those that are sending later, please post here or send me an email so I can keep track and perhaps tell your receiver that you are a little behind.

Thank you all.

Have fuin and keep it easy.

grodan Karin

I'm waiting for mail hoping the last item comes today so I can send mine out. As soon as I have the item, I'll send it. I hope that it will be worth the wait. Sorry I'm so behind. I really thought I'd have it by Tuesday or Wed. I'm not going to be happy if it's not here in time to mail it along with the rest of the package by tomorrow. I'll post either way.

Dreddel and I will be a few more weeks. We're in the middle of truck driving school, and are completely broke. We'll be going to work in about two or three weeks, and on the road for a few weeks non stop. We WILL get both of our missions out as soon as we possibly can. I'm sorry tis one kinda got away from us.

Email sent: Yes, 6-14-10

Name received: YEP

Mission sent: YEP

Mission Received: YEP!

Mission accomplished! I received my mission yesterday.... it was awesome! In my package was a Tsunrisebey pin (I love her artwork :laughing:) .... a Turlutortue AB and Gold turtle coin that she just put out recently.... and a Turlutortue pathtag. The packaging was a little cryptic.... it took me awhile to figure out exactly who sent the package :wacko: Thank you very much... the mission was well received! I feel like I might have learned a thing or two :blink:

Still didn't get that last item in the mail. I sent a message to the sender hoping to find out when I might expect it. As soon as it's here I'll send my mission out. I feel really bad about being late, but it was harder to put together than I'd hoped. I'll explain why later.

Mission complete!!!!

Email sent: Yes, 14 June 2010

Name Received: Yes, 22 June 2010

Mission Sent: Yes, 19 July 2010

Mission Received: Yes, 28 July 2010

Thank you, my mission sender from down under! I received a lovely surprise in my mailbox yesterday, and after a long drive from meeting my advisors, too. The package was simply perfect for me, and makes me want to apologize to my own recipient for not being more thoughtful. Inside was a fantastic variety of bird-related things complemented with geocaching things, all of which I can use. Packages like this make me miss the days when 2-3 missions were going on at once. Thank you again, oh sender of mine, and thank you grodans for organizing this mission!

4840760119_5fb79f3d2b.jpg

Email sent: Jepp

Received Name : Jepp

Outgoing Mission Sent : Jepp 20-07-2010

Incoming Mission Received : JEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh.......

i recieve my animal mission and i`m really HAPPY with it..........

there was a note from my mailma that there was a box in his office and wen he takeit it was a very BIG GREEN envelope and a BIG SMILE was on my face..........

the man look at me or i was crazy cause when he give it to me i start to laugh harder and lauder i saw FROGZZZZZZZZZZZ on the envelope.......

when i wolk home with that BIG GREEN envelop i was thinking FOOKZZZZZZZZ this envelope only make me HAPPY..........

so home i open it and there were all kind of MONKEYZZZZZZZZ BIG LITTLE PLUCH EATABLE ALL KIND.........

so i take out and out and out and out it did`t stop everywhere MONKEY`ZZZZZZz even a very BEAUTIFULL ART MONKEY :)

well i can stay wrighting about it but it`s better if you all look for yourself what was in the envelope.........

everything what is in the BIG GREEN ENVELOPE ........

efteling001.jpg

the ART MONKEY is hanging on my special place bord in our living room..........

is`t a WONDERFULL BEAUTIFULL PIECE OF ART :)

efteling002.jpg

ohhhhhh and the coinzzzzzzzzz we LOVE THEM ALL REALLY ALL but we don`t know who has more DOTZZZZZZZZ LORCA or KARIN hihihihi but we AGREE WITH YOU KARIN you MAKE UZZZZZZZ VERY HAPPY so .........

THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO MUCHHHHHHHHHH for EVERYTHING .........

ohhhhhhhhhh and p.s. my mam and brother did like the candy so a BIG THANKZZZZZZZZ from them to :)

Edited by lorca.nl

Email sent: Yes

Name Received: Yes

Mission Sent: Yes

Mission Received: NO :laughing:

I think this may just be the mission that turns me off of missions for good. It is very expensive for me to send missions to the US and other countries, often significantly higher than what it costs them to send to me but I do it because I enjoy it and because I love to see others' reactions when they receive a package from me.

Please if you can't afford it, don't sign up for an international mission.

Email sent: Yes

Name Received: Yes

Mission Sent: Yes

Mission Received: NO :laughing:

I think this may just be the mission that turns me off of missions for good. It is very expensive for me to send missions to the US and other countries, often significantly higher than what it costs them to send to me but I do it because I enjoy it and because I love to see others' reactions when they receive a package from me.

Please if you can't afford it, don't sign up for an international mission.

Offtopic..... Hey gorilla.... are you back from down unda'? Just wonderin :rolleyes:

I feel bad to see that you still are waiting fo rmissions. I have sent emails to the persons sending and asked about the progress. I hope they give me an update soon and hopefully you will receive your missions soon.

grodan Karin

I have got emails back from all those late senders. They all told me they would get the missions out as soon as possible wich I hope means that they really will get them out soon.

I know life can play tricks with wantings and musts sometimes but it is not fun beeing the ones waiting for mail.

Thank you all for playing.

grodan Karin

I wanted to say I am very sorry my mission was sent so late and I didn't update here. We had quite a few medical things come up (still dealing with some if them) and other financial setbacks. Even though I worked hard to get everything together for my mission first I was busy nursing everyone and trying to deal with the other stuff; then when I went to mail the package the USPS worker told me it was going to be over $17 to send it. I was embarrassed to admit that I couldn't come up with that right then, Oddly and thankfuly when I returned to send it, the price wasn't quite that high. I did try to come and update after I mailed it but another huge problem I'm dealing with is my computer. I'll leave it at Grrrr. I do hope that the items were liked and that the effort I put into finding a coin for the mission helps to make up for the delay. (BTW I had been trying for months before the mission to buy a coin with that animal on it for my dad who collects those same animals, but they were not easy to come by in my price range. I know I didn't have to do the coin but it was important to me that I try until I had to give up.)

When I recieve my mission I will post another update. (Maybe at least some justice for my tardiness? LOL) Again I'm sorry that I did'nt know in advance that we were going to have so many things hit us at once. I hope I can be forgiven. Thank you.

Edited by wolfslady

Howlingmoon's mission:

Favorite animal ~ Wolf, of course! White Wolf, if you want to be more specific. :D

Email sent ~ Aye.

Received Name ~ Aye.

Outgoing Mission Sent ~ Aye! 9-24-10.

Incoming Mission Received ~ Aye. 7-6-10.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dreddel's mission:

Favorite Animal. Lion

Email sent. Yes

Received Name. Yes

Howlingmoon's mission:

Favorite animal ~ Wolf, of course! White Wolf, if you want to be more specific. :P

Email sent ~ Aye.

Received Name ~ Aye.

Incoming Mission Received ~ Aye. 7-6-10.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dreddel's mission:

Favorite Animal. Lion

Email sent. Yes

Received Name. Yes

Mission recieved today :laughing::D:) !!! Had to do a little sleuthing :ph34r: to know that it was from HowlingMoon, but I solved that puzzle. Thanks for the mission - I had to wait a bit, but this was a good day to recieve a mission because my hubby is out of town. But he has the camera so I can't take a picture :)

The mission included a cute coin that says 'Take a bite out of caching' with a shark, and a nice glass dolphin that says 'I Love Dolphins'. So appropriate! Great choices for me for this mission.

Thanks again!

:D:D:D

Mission recieved today :laughing::D:) !!! Had to do a little sleuthing :ph34r: to know that it was from HowlingMoon, but I solved that puzzle. Thanks for the mission - I had to wait a bit, but this was a good day to recieve a mission because my hubby is out of town. But he has the camera so I can't take a picture :)

The mission included a cute coin that says 'Take a bite out of caching' with a shark, and a nice glass dolphin that says 'I Love Dolphins'. So appropriate! Great choices for me for this mission.

Thanks again!

:P:D:D

I am SO glad you enjoyed the mission! My fiance found the dolphin in a truck stop while he was out on the road. I'm sorry it took a while to get it out.

Additionally, today I got more coin mail ... with a frog on it so I knew it was from grodan & fiabus. I thought it strange though, as all my missions and cointests had been accounted for. But grodan Karin is so nice, she sent me a coin too, while I was waiting for my animal mission to arrive. So both of these missions were actually traveling to me at the same time.

Special thank you to grodan for putting this mission together for all of us, and making sure that everyone got a bit of joy. You certainly are a 'Hunny Bunny' as your (daughter's) coin implies.

Today was my first day of work, after 3 weeks of vacation in Mexico.

And there was a surprise waiting on my desk. A package stuffed with many surprises and goodies. I did not think it would arrive. Thank u so much missionperson (I guess everybody can guess who it is) U really made my day, I got much more than I had hoped for, I love all the coins :D

b0bbabd6-69be-4d1c-8d94-855507e42dea.jpg

P.S. I could not wait for the camera and had to eat some likorice