Turlutortue geocoin -UPDATE- post # 100

Turlutortue

Those are the 3 official versions. :P A 4th one will be minted in 10 examples only and not for sale. :angry:

I don't plan to remint for now but you never know, maybe If the design is popular there will be but in other metal combo. :)

They are 60mm wide (a bit more than 2 1/4'') X 35mm high (a bit less than 1 1/2 inches), 3,5mm

Trackable and has it's own unique icon.

For those of you who made trades with me for my multiple birthday missions and Christmas missions your name has been noted and coins are reserved for you. <_< I will email the ones with 1 on 1 trade.

For those who want to reserve ahead (this is not pre-sale I will send invoice only when my coins will be in-hand)

email me at turlutortue@gmail.com with you coin choice, country and email linked to Paypal. There is no obligations attached to this. If there is coins left after all coins are shipped, they will be available through the same email and my website at www.creationsjacqueline.com

Coins will be $12 for RE and LE, $13 for XLE. Shipping USA and CANADA :1coin $2.25, $0.75 each additional

Shipping International: 1 coin $4.50, 2 coins $5.25, 3-6 coins $9 (3 coins is more than 100g so prices double in international)

1 of each is in the 5th Math trade.

Turlutortuegeocoin3versionscopy2.jpg

Edited by Turlutortue
........For those who want to reserve ahead (this is not pre-sale I will send invoice only when my coins will be in-hand)

.......Coins will be $12 for RE and LE, $13 for XLE.

When do you expect to "have coins in hand"?

Is it just me or do these seem a bit expensive? I've seen larger coins sell for less? I doubt I get a set just due to the steep price, but I may be interested in one if they are expected soon....

........For those who want to reserve ahead (this is not pre-sale I will send invoice only when my coins will be in-hand)

Is it just me or do these seem a bit expensive? I've seen larger coins sell for less? I doubt I get a set just due to the steep price, but I may be interested in one if they are expected soon....

I was thinking the pricing was in CAD. I sure hope that's the case.

They will try to ship by jan 18 BUT they are not home yet, so I figure by the end of january.

Remember that I am asking only $2 more than they cost me all fees calculated.

I am not here to make money, just to let you enjoy it as much as I enjoy all of the coins all of you made and that made me coin crazy. :lol:

Prices are in US, exchange is almost 1-1 and will probably will go down to your advantage later on! My primary currency on my Paypal account is USD, more manageable that way. :P (PRICE was my main concern though)

Edited by Turlutortue

Those are the 3 official versions. :P A 4th one will be minted in 10 examples only and not for sale. :(

I don't plan to remint for now but you never know, maybe If the design is popular there will be but in other metal combo. :D

They are 60mm wide (a bit more than 2 1/4'') X 35mm high (a bit less than 1 1/2 inches), 3,5mm

For those of you who made trades with me for my multiple birthday missions and Christmas missions your name has been noted and coins are reserved for you. :lol: I will email the ones with 1 on 1 trade.

For those who want to reserve ahead (this is not pre-sale I will send invoice only when my coins will be in-hand)

email me at turlutortue@gmail.com with you coin choice, country and email linked to Paypal. There is no obligations attached to this. If there is coins left after all coins are shipped, they will be available through the same email and my website at www.creationsjacqueline.com

Coins will be $12 for RE and LE, $13 for XLE. Shipping USA and CANADA :1coin $2.25, $0.75 each additional

Shipping International: 1 coin $4.50, 2 coins $5.25, 3 coins $9 (3 coins is more than 100g so prices double in international)

Turlutortuegeocoin3versionscopy2.jpg

They looks fantastic. Many thanks Jacqueline.

Hope the mail arrives soon. I´m very proud the can received a set of them.

Greatings René

Well, It's all tied up for the 3 versions as preference.

Only 8 AC/BN left for reservation. :unsure:

Reservation will stay open at turlutortue@gmail.com

Thanks all for the interest in my coin. Can't wait to have them in-hand and let them all join their new families. ;)

Just to be more clear, all versions are still available for reservation BUT only 7 AC/BN left. Sorry for the confusion here. :):D

Jacqueline

Those are the 3 official versions. :mad: A 4th one will be minted in 10 examples only and not for sale. :(

I don't plan to remint for now but you never know, maybe If the design is popular there will be but in other metal combo. :(

For those of you who made trades with me for my multiple birthday missions and Christmas missions your name has been noted and coins are reserved for you. ;) I will email the ones with 1 on 1 trade.

Shipping International: 1 coin $4.50, 2 coins $5.25, 3-6 coins $9 (3 coins is more than 100g so prices double in international)

Turlutortuegeocoin3versions-1.jpg

A bit of news: The pic of the LE version as been modified since this is the version the mint as redone and sent me pics....this morning. They are expected to be in China mail this week.

Turlutortuegeocoin3versions.jpg

Those are the 3 official versions. :o A 4th one will be minted in 10 examples only and not for sale. :o

I don't plan to remint for now but you never know, maybe If the design is popular there will be but in other metal combo. :o

For those of you who made trades with me for my multiple birthday missions and Christmas missions your name has been noted and coins are reserved for you. B) I will email the ones with 1 on 1 trade.

Turlutortuegeocoin3versions-1.jpg

A bit of news: The pic of the LE version as been modified since this is the version the mint as redone and sent me pics....this morning. They are expected to be in China mail this week.

Turlutortuegeocoin3versions.jpg

Guess what! They are finally here! YÉ! BUT there is....again....1 problem. AC/BN version and Nickel versions were mixed up in quantity. So I am waiting for Landshark to reply.

For now I will invoice all those with RE and LE requests and wait for those who asked for the AC versions or sets that included the XLE.

Jacqueline

Edited by Turlutortue

The news for now is that I have to send back the extra 30 Nickel to be replaced with the 30 missing AC and write down all the tracking numbers..... :oB)

So I will ship the trades that included a AC and wait for the replacements to come in to invoice all of you who reserved one or more.

Landshark tells me that it would take 14 days but with the chinese year arriving soon it may take 21 days. :o

Sorry for those of you who are waiting patiently.

Jacqueline

PS: 1 AC is set aside for the math trade.

Landshark tells me that it would take 14 days but with the chinese year arriving soon it may take 21 days. :lol:

Jacqueline

I suspect that whenever you're waiting on a TURTLE, you'd automatically expect to be a little patient.

BUT, patience is not my strong suit so will you please pass this along to the TURTLE?

"HURRY UP!".

Thank you

;):);)

Landshark tells me that it would take 14 days but with the chinese year arriving soon it may take 21 days. ;)

Jacqueline

I suspect that whenever you're waiting on a TURTLE, you'd automatically expect to be a little patient.

BUT, patience is not my strong suit so will you please pass this along to the TURTLE?

"HURRY UP!".

Thank you

:) :) ;)

That's funny! hi! hi! :lol: I was sooo sad to have yet another delay.

They should start the replacement today...they say... ;)

I wasn't that excited about paying 12 for a coin but your turtle was so cute I decided to splurge. I have to say I am very happy I purchased your coin. To me the turtle is bigger than most coins and it has a lot of great details. I am very happy to have your turtle in my collection and it is absolutely adorable. Great job.

I wasn't that excited about paying 12 for a coin but your turtle was so cute I decided to splurge. I have to say I am very happy I purchased your coin. To me the turtle is bigger than most coins and it has a lot of great details. I am very happy to have your turtle in my collection and it is absolutely adorable. Great job.

I am glad you like your purchase. Another home for my turtles. THANKS <_<

For those who wonder where their coins are..... I want to re-explain here in case you missed it. ;)

I didn't invoice any of you that reserved the copper version due to a quantity mistake from the mint. I received only 10 of the 40 ordered and those ten went to the ones who traded from birthday missions and Christmas missions. :D

Thanks for you to be so patient with this (yet another) delay. (As you can see, they are not in yet. I suppose that 30 coins was toooooo much to handle before going on vacation- I expected them this week since they began redoing them the day I receive the whole order and told them about the mistake- feb 2nd) :lol:

Sorry again,

it's out of my hands

Jacqueline :D

For those who wonder where their coins are..... I want to re-explain here in case you missed it. ;)

I didn't invoice any of you that reserved the copper version due to a quantity mistake from the mint. I received only 10 of the 40 ordered and those ten went to the ones who traded from birthday missions and Christmas missions. :D

Thanks for you to be so patient with this (yet another) delay. (As you can see, they are not in yet. I suppose that 30 coins was toooooo much to handle before going on vacation- I expected them this week since they began redoing them the day I receive the whole order and told them about the mistake- feb 2nd) :lol:

Sorry again,

it's out of my hands

Jacqueline :D

Can't believe one of these coins is already for sale on Ebay, LOL, that was quick!!!!!!

okay, i knew turtles were slow, but these guys took 2 weeks to arrive from canada! i actually think they took a detour to vancouver british columbia to watch the olympics, do some geocaching, and some shell snowboard shredding! cowabunga! silly turtles! they are really cool! thanks jacqueline, and congrats on a great design! B)

by the way, the 2 week delivery was due to U.S. Customs and NOT a delay in posting by jacqueline. i just wanted to make that clear. thanks again!

Edited by Odyssey Voyager

okay, i knew turtles were slow, but these guys took 2 weeks to arrive from canada!

<<<<<<<MAJOR SNIPPAGE>>>>>>>>>>>

TWO WEEKS????

Man! THAT'S just what I wanted to hear!

Ours are coming CLEAR FROM China! That could take forever.

Anybody got a spare hare? Let's send him to China with a message for the Turtle.

HURRY UP TURTLE!!!!

<<DISCLAIMER>>

Anyone who reads my portion of this post as anything other than jest is just wrong! B)

okay, i knew turtles were slow, but these guys took 2 weeks to arrive from canada! i actually think they took a detour to vancouver british columbia to watch the olympics, do some geocaching, and some shell snowboard shredding! cowabunga! silly turtles! they are really cool! thanks jacqueline, and congrats on a great design! :anibad:

by the way, the 2 week delivery was due to U.S. Customs and NOT a delay in posting by jacqueline. i just wanted to make that clear. thanks again!

YA! probably, I think they took the wrong airplane, forgot their luggage, had to go back and then hike for a while to finally ring your doorbell! :laughing:

okay, i knew turtles were slow, but these guys took 2 weeks to arrive from canada! i actually think they took a detour to vancouver british columbia to watch the olympics, do some geocaching, and some shell snowboard shredding! cowabunga! silly turtles! they are really cool! thanks jacqueline, and congrats on a great design! :anibad:

YA! probably, I think they took the wrong airplane, forgot their luggage, had to go back and then hike for a while to finally ring your doorbell! :laughing:

I guess that helps explain the delay a bit...I didn't realize these were coming from Canadia... It seems like I've been waiting for weeks for them to make it to Florida... I want to throw rocks at the postman everytime he shows up without bubblemailers in his hand! :laughing:

March 02 Update:

All LE and XLE are sold out. I have around 35 RE left.

I had news from Landshark that the mint has gone back work for a week and the XLE replacements should be ready soon.

Sorry again for all those of you who are waiting....

Thanks for your patience.

When all is shipped. I will post 1 or 2 cointest for those turtles. :laughing:

Jacqueline