New Mystery coin?

BlueMotmot

I received a mailer yesterday, from me and addressed to me, with an awesome geocoin I've never seen before - I'll try to post a photo asap - it does have the words Sunriver Oregon on it....does anyone know anything about it?

http://swagnet.ning.com/events/sunriver-oktobercache

I googled sunriver or and there was an event...or will be; if I find a pic, I will send it for comparison

:D

I can't link the photos in here because I'm still at the office :D

But, www.geocoincollection.com can be searched under "oktober" and you'll pull both years of the sunriver oregon geocoin. First year was a man, second year was a woman. It appears the backs are fairly common, with the words Sunriver Oregon around a sunburst design.

Betting you got a Hope Floats Idaho mailing. . .

I received a mailer yesterday, from me and addressed to me, with an awesome geocoin I've never seen before - I'll try to post a photo asap - it does have the words Sunriver Oregon on it....does anyone know anything about it?

i received one too. pretty splendid i think. the center is cutout.

4046408879_de67bbefac_o.jpg

Edited by RedShoesGirl

i received one too. pretty splendid i think. the center is cutout.

4046408879_de67bbefac_o.jpg

WOW!!!! What a beautiful coin!!!!!! ...and the center is a cutout.... amazing!!!!! It is an adorable coin!!!!

Congrats Lara my friend!!! ;) ..and so nice to see you posting again!!! :mad: