Oldest cache

Pinehurst

Would that be Bowel Movment?

Dont think that crap belongs here? Dosn't matter how you vote this isn't the place. :lol:

Being from Texas, I realize some common things may take a bit of explain for you. I will try to type slowly.

BM is "Bookmarks" from before the signature changed, which than changes it in all previous posts.

What was there is;

Oldest Unarchived Caches by State

First cache placed by State

Dont think that crap belongs here? Dosn't matter how you vote this isn't the place. :)

Being from Texas, I realize some common things may take a bit of explain for you. I will try to type slowly.

BM is "Bookmarks" from before the signature changed, which than changes it in all previous posts.

What was there is;

I always thought if you put the "auto in forward", you're supposed to be kind, compassionate and understanding. I thought that had to be a stretch from my experience and you've definately proved it today.

This is the oldest cache in Ontario, I think

DEER BAIT

Technically not. There was a micro in Bolton that pre-dated it by a maybe a week. But that cache was probably only found once (the finder wasn't even sure they found it), and it was archived after only a month. The 2006 find logs are from people who were told to double log the old listing for finding a replacement cache; but the listing was locked after only a few people did this. GC228

I know, very confusing. The company line is that Deer Bait was the first SUCCESSFUL cache in Ontario. :)

Dont think that crap belongs here? Dosn't matter how you vote this isn't the place. :)

What was there is;

Maybe if you checked your posts before you posted them you wouldn't have to take time to explain them to us.

Edited by Wooden Cyclist

What was there is;

Maybe if you checked your posts before you posted them you wouldn't have to take time to explain them to us.

His post you guys are referring to is almost a year old, he has since changed his signature and got rid of the Bookmarks, hence the confusion.