Midnight Geocoin Madness Event

avroair

Coins at the event only? Can I reserve two for C-side Girl and Tethys C. We'll see you at midnight. Great looking coin - I'm sure it will be a fun event.

Midnight is the end of the event, the coins might be sold out by then. :( I am not reserving coins at this time, it will be first come first served. :) If there are coins left over, then yes, people not attending can get in on them.

Wish I wouldn't have looked at this thread :) I don't get to go. The down side of living in MT, everything is far away. Have fun...

I could be pursuaded into getting you a coin or two trough a trade of sorts... :D ...food for thought.. :D

:( I'll trade you some empty nutella containers (they make great caches!) for a coin :D

Wish I wouldn't have looked at this thread :) I don't get to go. The down side of living in MT, everything is far away. Have fun...

I could be pursuaded into getting you a coin or two trough a trade of sorts... :D ...food for thought.. :D

:( I'll trade you some empty nutella containers (they make great caches!) for a coin :D

lol, somehow I feel that was a nice way of telling me to take a long hike on a short trail...

This is a coin trading event....but it's also a "personal sig item" trading event right? So we can meet up here to trade WHATEVER sig items we might have right? :)

Yes, but there are certain items we can't mention on the cache page or the listing will get pulled. So don't go crazy in your will attend logs. No need to bite the hand that feeds us.

Coins at the event only? Can I reserve two for C-side Girl and Tethys C. We'll see you at midnight. Great looking coin - I'm sure it will be a fun event.

Midnight is the end of the event, the coins might be sold out by then. :) I am not reserving coins at this time, it will be first come first served. :) If there are coins left over, then yes, people not attending can get in on them.

Thanks for the info - we'll see you at 10:01pm :)

Two hours for coin trading and stories - no way. I'm sure many of us will find places to look at coin collections well after midnight.See you there.

Hi

is anyone able to buy a couple to me :laughing: I would go to buy them but i can't spend the entire amount of money available for my family vacations. They would kick me off home :o

Paulo

of course i'll send the amount due plus the extra for shipping costs and an extra amount of gratitude :rolleyes:

Wish I wouldn't have looked at this thread :laughing: I don't get to go. The down side of living in MT, everything is far away. Have fun...

I could be pursuaded into getting you a coin or two trough a trade of sorts... ;) ...food for thought.. :rolleyes:

:o I'll trade you some empty nutella containers (they make great caches!) for a coin :anibad:

You told me you quit the nutella!

What is the size of this coin and a price? I'll need to swindle a few extra bucks from my wife for the coin budget while at GW I see... :rolleyes:

Probably 1.5" square. The pricing isn't available yet.

Any pricing or mint info on this coin yet? I saw the pic of the coin on the event info page... :anicute:

What is the size of this coin and a price? I'll need to swindle a few extra bucks from my wife for the coin budget while at GW I see... :anicute:

Any pricing or mint info on this coin yet? I saw the pic of the coin on the event info page... ;)

They are going to be $10 each, 150 were minted. And they are first come first served, can't play favorites, I am considering a limit of 1 per person or 2 per team, since I get about 20 reserve requests every week. So plan to be there early ~ and remember, I am always late to my own events. :rolleyes:

What is the size of this coin and a price? I'll need to swindle a few extra bucks from my wife for the coin budget while at GW I see... ;)

Any pricing or mint info on this coin yet? I saw the pic of the coin on the event info page... ;)

They are going to be $10 each, 150 were minted. And they are first come first served, can't play favorites, I am considering a limit of 1 per person or 2 per team, since I get about 20 reserve requests every week. So plan to be there early ~ and remember, I am always late to my own events. :anicute:

I'll be sure and mug you in the parking lot before you even get in the door good! :rolleyes:

What is the size of this coin and a price? I'll need to swindle a few extra bucks from my wife for the coin budget while at GW I see... ;)

They are going to be $10 each, 150 were minted. And they are first come first served, can't play favorites, I am considering a limit of 1 per person or 2 per team, since I get about 20 reserve requests every week. So plan to be there early ~ and remember, I am always late to my own events. :anicute:

I was hoping that you would put a limit on them. I'm going, and was getting worried about being able to get one! :rolleyes: