Halloween Giveaway

summerandnana

OK, I feel bad about all of you that live across the oceans, Pacific and Atlantic, time zone did not work in your favor:(. So let's see who is watching this thread. I have come up with 3 more Vampire pets, 1-Piggie - 1-Penquin - 1-Rabbit. So those of you that do not live in the Americas have a chance to win one of these. First 3 to post and identify their country as meeting the criteria the pet is yours. 1st to log gets first choice etc. Good luck

PS 1st 4 winners have been mailed, so look for your Vampire Pet to arrive soon :ph34r:

Well, I'm doing a highland fling here in Scotland LOL.........thank you so much Charlene!!!!!!!!!!

I've sent an email/message through your profile. I would love a vampire penguin it that would be ok.... and that little critter is going to be so treasured here.

Many thanks once again!!!!!!!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!

Ali :ph34r:

Edited by Geo-Gophers

OK this contest is officially closed.

Winners are:

1. Geo-Gophers has chosen the Penguin

2. Geo.Error

3. grodan & fiabus

Thanks for playing, send me an email with your address and I will try to get these in the mail no later than next Tuesday. Hope you enjoy!

Charlene

Whoottttt, i am dancing :grin::D:D a vampire is coming to the Netherlands :grin:

Thank you very much Summerand nana, i feel very honored to get your art :D

Congrats to Geo-Gophers and Grodan & Fabius