COINTEST: Give that kid a coin!

Rockin Roddy

I told you I had to give these coins away...right? Well, it's COINTEST TIME!!!

This one requires pictures of cute little kiddies getting or finding coins! Be it at a cache, at home or wherever, as long as it's a picture of a child and a coin, it's good! Post it here and maybe that child will win another coin! If you can't post a picture, please feel free to post a story about a child receiving or finding a coin. Funny pictures or stories, cute pictures or stories...if it makes me smile, you could win a coin early!

Coins you win will NOT be mailed to you, they will be entered into the Todie's Wild Ride cointrst where you have a chance to win a LACKEY coin among other great prizes!! 5 winners will each receive 1 coin to be set up according to the Todie's Wild Ride guidelines (if you're not familiar with them, please take a second and read the opening post of Todie's Wild Ride). Winning posts will be randomly drawn by Kaleb and myself!! You have until tomorrow about this time!

RULES:

Same as usual, no whining, no editing, no bad mouthing the host and no other rules that I can think of! I have final say of course and I say HAVE FUN!!! No post limits, but please don't go overboard on me here...and let's keep the stories true!!

Make me smile people....

Our youngest (Penguin#1) getting a very cool surprise! It was actually addressed to us but she tends to open our mail if it appears to be geocoins. She somehow manages to then get her pick, guess we're just softies. Believe it or not, we do end up with most of the geocoins but we never had a chance to get this one, Shucks! :)

goofedul2.jpg

Thanks for the kiddie cointest! :)

OOOH I got one...

Heres my lil EmmaGem when she was just 2 weeks old! Shes got her first Geocoins from Frank N Beck and from Nochipra!

7d5630cd-e1e2-4eee-b7c2-180ba1de192d.jpg

Heres when I told her I left LadyBee4T's coin at Grandma's! :)

646b1a9c-58b4-4a3d-9a9a-6fc8fc4b7dc8.jpg

:) ...Ill try to get us a recent pic as she really is the Golden Ray in my sunshine! :)

this is not an entry as you cant see the coin in the photo.

f5381958-00d3-418e-b8b2-64ad9487d1a3.jpg

but this was taken just a couple of weeks ago when i was about to go out to coindrop geo-errors SMILE coin. i showed my son the cheerful smiley face of the coin and it made him cheerful and giggle.

i love all the other gorgeous photos of the next generation of coin fanatics. these kids are all so lovable.

For my Granddaugher, Amara of Francis Family, and oh, how she has grown. This was one of her first - if not her first Geocoin (definitely her first out of family gift coin!). It came from Maine Family who at the time was caching under menace66.

amaratrail1.jpg

This coin was a train coin. What they didn't know was my Dad worked for and retired from the Bangor and Aroostook Railroad, so this coin is very special.

Thanks for the cointest and the cute photos already!

Orlando511 with her Mt Hood Territory Challenge coin.

hae1001.jpg

This is my grand daughter with her coin.- Not so little anymore , she IS the youngest cacher in our family. She loved the 3 hr down and 3hr back up ride because we were able to rent movies from the Red Box. She also enjoyed the walks and scenery we took in to finish this challenge.

Not part of the contest because I am not going to post a picture but I have to tell you about my grandsons favorite coin. He would sit with me when I was on the computer and he saw the ATMouse avatar. He fell in love with that mouse so I wrote to ATMouse to tell her my grandson loved her avatar and he would sit there just looking at it. I received a package in the mail and it was her coin with the mouse on it. He takes it every where with him. He had to go have an operation, they let him take his mouse coin. He started head start this year and he takes it to school in his pocket. He took it out for show and tell but he always knows where it is. She put hi Guy under her avatar and that is how he recognized his name. His ATMouse coin is his most prized possession. Thanks ATMouse for sending it to him, it has got him through the good times and the rough times.

Please do not consider my post as whining!! I am not! :laughing:

I wish I was a child in age, but I am only in my heart!

I wish I was a father, but I am not even married!

being a child....you find innocence

being a parent you find love!

being a geocacher...you find happyness,

Participating in this race, you find peace!

Winnng a geocoin makes you smile.

Winning in life makes you fortunate

learning from others makes you wise

So keep activating coins for the race so all drivers and bikers can be safer! :unsure:

Good luck to all of you my friends! :P

I am quite happy today! I was told that I will stay for 2 more months in my job!!! Great news!!!! :D

Please do not consider my post as whining!! I am not! :laughing:

I wish I was a child in age, but I am only in my heart!

I wish I was a father, but I am not even married!

being a child....you find innocence

being a parent you find love!

being a geocacher...you find happyness,

Participating in this race, you find peace!

Winnng a geocoin makes you smile.

Winning in life makes you fortunate

learning from others makes you wise

So keep activating coins for the race so all drivers and bikers can be safer! :unsure:

Good luck to all of you my friends! :P

I am quite happy today! I was told that I will stay for 2 more months in my job!!! Great news!!!! :D

My friend, I know what you're saying. I am blessed to have been given two great boys to raise and have enjoyed every second (almost lol). While I am saddned that their parents weren't capable of giving these kids a stable family life, I am also happy because I wouldn't have known the great joy of being a "dad". Was it easy, is it easy....come on, we all know it isn't, but I would never trade my experience with these kids for ANYTHING in the world!

I would offer you and ANYONE this little bit of advice, and please understand that I am not making light of this in any way:

Adopt. There are soooo many children out there with no one to care for them, soooo many sad children looking for love and support. If not able to adopt, how about becoming a Big Brother or Big Sister? This is an AWESOME way to spread your love while not taking on the entire load! You get all the joy of being a father/mother figure while the youngster get's all the benefits of an adult giving them love and guidance!!

I am so glad you heard good news about your job!!

Edited by Rockin Roddy

OK LAST ONE, :unsure: , and then I got a movie to watch,, SO

:D ONE FOR THE COINTEST,ONE FOR A LAUGH ,AND THIS ONE FOR A SMILE!! :lol:

Have a good day/night all!!

50c20496-c504-4ddb-88c1-9b51c7bf207b.jpg

OHHH, those were the days! Carrots everywhere and very little in the mouth, hehehe! Great pic and beautiful smile!

Naomi :P

NAH, appears to be squash :laughing::lol::D:lol:

OK LAST ONE, :unsure: , and then I got a movie to watch,, SO

:D ONE FOR THE COINTEST,ONE FOR A LAUGH ,AND THIS ONE FOR A SMILE!! :lol:

Have a good day/night all!!

50c20496-c504-4ddb-88c1-9b51c7bf207b.jpg

OHHH, those were the days! Carrots everywhere and very little in the mouth, hehehe! Great pic and beautiful smile!

Naomi :P

NAH, appears to be squash :laughing::lol::D:lol:

hahaa,,good guesses,,lol it was actually, her first run in with the mac and cheese,,,it was sooo,funnie,,she sucked all the cheese off and put the clean noodles in a pile!! hahaa good times!! thx for the comments!!

I knew it was good ol' mac & cheese! I've often looked just like this... :(:)

OK everyone, only a few hours left, get those pics or stories in!! ALSO, keep a watch because another catch-phrase cointest will follow directly behind this one...unless I grow impatient and end this one early so I can get the real fun going lol

OK....this cointest is now OVER!!! I know, a bit early, BUT I really wanna give more coins away!! I'll get Kaleb to pick the winners after the second period (yes, the RED WINGS are playing!!!).

HERE'S THE NEXT COINTEST:

OK, all I want from everyone is this phrase and NOTHING ELSE posted. Any post with more than this will be DQ'd, so please only post what I'm asking for (please don't make me be a meanie tonight lol).

Here's the phrase: LOOK TWICE, SAVE LIVES!!

That's it, nothing else!

RULES:

Same as before, no editing, no whining, no more than the phrase! I have final say, one post per 10 minutes and HAVE FUN!!!

Posts 30, 40, 50, 55 and 60 will win a coin each for the Todie's Wild Ride cointest where you can win a 2007 LACKEY (coin that is lol)!!

Good luck everyone!