Do you know these Cachers?

JollyJax

Lets try again ..................

Was out caching a few months ago and came across a FUJIFILM Picture card and this image was one of 8 personal snaps on it ......

Are you in the frame?

Did you take the picture?

Do you know who they are?

Answers on a postcard or even here :anibad:

caching.jpg

No idea Mandy .. but the cache where I found the card was south of Leamington.

Where's that ? :P

Could you not email all the folks who have done that cache, that you dont know and ask if they lost a camera/card?

I am sure someone will come along and know who they are :anibad: the photo od the young lady is very clear

It's not us :D

M :blink:

Edited by Us 4 and Jess

Yes - it was found in a cache and other pictures in the set make me beleive that the owners are cachers ... or were. I am loathe to publicise too many of them but wanted to find the owners to see if they either wanted it back or perhaps just wanted the pictures back.

I am not a complicated person Sensei and dont like to format the card if someone wants the contents.

Hope that helps to clarify ... if I hadnt found it in a cache I think the post would have been off topic and I don't fancy the wrath of an orange duck apon me :unsure:

This is a bit confusing.

Of the 3 pictures, one was taken on a Canon Ixus 860, and one on a Fuji FinePix S5500. The other doesn't have the exif information.

Did you actually find it in a cache, or on the ground whilst out caching?

If it was in a cache, then I'd go along with the theory of it being part of a travelbug (copy your photos onto this card to show me where the card has been around the world - I've seen this done with USB sticks)

The 2 cameras use different cards, so it looks like it's a card being used for storage rather than being used in both cameras. This backs up the TB theory.

Which cache was it? We could look at the TB history for the cache to see if it's dropped off the tag / out of the card holder.

Edited by NickPick

For Gods sake some one close this thread before someone suggests that it was deposited IN a cache by aliens who have used it as some device or another ... all i wanted was to see if anyone knew the identity of those pictured ... a simple No would have sufficed

Are you suggesting that people over-analyse, over-engineer their replies and completely miss the point to other people's responses in the UK forum? No! Surely not! :D

I don't recognise anyone either, sorry. If I were in the same situation, I'd check the cache history for TBs and newbie cachers, and if I couldn't track anything down I might back the card up onto my PC, format it and release it as a TB with a nice laminated card saying 'take a photo and put it back'. You can always transfer the TB across if the original owner turns up, and they can give you their old number in return, if you would like to close the loop, karmawise.

For Gods sake some one close this thread before someone suggests that it was deposited IN a cache by aliens who have used it as some device or another ... all i wanted was to see if anyone knew the identity of those pictured ... a simple No would have sufficed

I'm really sorry to have wasted some of your life by adding what I thought might be helpful suggestions to aid you in tracking down who / what left the card wherever you found it.

The fact is that finding a card with photos like that would intrigue me and I'd try to find out whose it was/ where it had come from.

Perhaps you should just dispose of the card as you see fit. Unless you've got any suspicions that it's been deposited by aliens, in which case perhaps you should alert the correct alien hunting authorities.