013 013 on 6/13

I was out placing a cache yesterday and when I marked the coords I noticed that both the N and W ended in 013. I'm not usually the superstitious sort, but something about it also being Friday the 13th gave me pause.

I guess some people would have jumped at the good stroke of luck and played it up in the cache name or description, but it was just too weird for me so I moved it.

Just wondering what everyone else would have done.

Well, since my husband and I went out for the first time on a Friday the 13th, it's always been special to us. We try and have a date/special time on Friday the 13th. I'm not superstitious, and combined with the specialness of the date for us, I would have happily kept it. :ph34r:

I was out placing a cache yesterday and when I marked the coords I noticed that both the N and W ended in 013. I'm not usually the superstitious sort, but something about it also being Friday the 13th gave me pause.

I guess some people would have jumped at the good stroke of luck and played it up in the cache name or description, but it was just too weird for me so I moved it.

Just wondering what everyone else would have done.

Friday the 13th has always been my lucky day so I would have placed it for sure! :ph34r: