Gallery of Hand Made Geocoins, Sig coins and tokens.

This thread is really inspiring!

I have a couple of shrinky dink sig items and a plastic shamrock, but I think I'm going to have to go home and get more creative now!

Yeah...No kidding! :laughing:

I have got several ideas here and came up with 2 new ones aswell! Now just to get everything together and whip em up!

Got several this weekend in the mail too that I just gotta show off as soon as I get some pics! :)

Kay...its Monday and talked it over with 57 and think we will be doing a random number generator as means of choosing winnners...I think.

He's busy today so ill wait to hear from him for our cointest results as to how it will be handled...maybe even throw a new swerve into things! :)

Thank you everyone, as said before this has been inspiring to many of us and just a plain fun topic!

Not sure what to do now...there are 2 threads now with great response in signature items!!! when this one grows old I may see about merging the 2 threads into 1 just to keep all the history in place. :laughing:

Thanks again to everyone that posted their sigs and made this topic a fun and enlightening topic!

This thread is really inspiring!

I have a couple of shrinky dink sig items and a plastic shamrock, but I think I'm going to have to go home and get more creative now!

Yeah...No kidding! :laughing:

I have got several ideas here and came up with 2 new ones aswell! Now just to get everything together and whip em up!

Got several this weekend in the mail too that I just gotta show off as soon as I get some pics! :)

:) I had a design all drawn out for a personal but then I started thinking about the money... I wanted to get my student loans paid off...then someone minted something with a similar side... etc. and it just hasn't happened yet, but seeing all of the wonderful things people have made by hand I think I might just take a stab at it myself (getting pretty good with the exacto knife and letterboxing "pink-stuff") :) This could be fun, and all the more personal!

:anibad: Did someone say wooden nickels? I have more that I need to get in my album. I used pages for 35mm slides and just scotch taped the opening so they wouldn't fall out. (that was trial and error btw... mostly error) :ph34r:

7f4715f9-c74e-4fa1-9731-91f9ca8c8b76.jpg

593377cd-29ee-40ff-8cc3-abd3f9567485.jpg

I think we'll be picking some winners later on this evening.. so stay tuned.. gotta figure out which time zone we're goin with. :rolleyes:

holy cow! hardly anyone around here does sig items, heck, hardly anyone around here caches!

this is a wonderful collection! how long did it take you to collect all of these and HOW did you do it?

lara/rsg

Just an FYI in case anyone is interested.

I went by our local Harbor Freight store the other day and they have the Stamping Sets (punches) for letters and number on sale for 1/2 price. I got the 1/8" for $4.99 and the 1/4" for $6.99. Sale is until June 23.

I have my first set of sig. items coming out of the oven, will post a picture shortly. :rolleyes:

On top of 57's 3 coins and slew of sigs I got:

1 set of my personal coin (2 coins, like numbered)- (2 winners)

1 Raku Ceramic coin

1- 3 peice set of my stamped pennies (RE, LE and XLE)

3 signature stamped pennies. If someone already has one of them, it will be upgraded to an LE, if they happen to have both, then the XLE is yours, but not many have an LE :rolleyes:

Thats 007 winners from this end and a bunch from 57 too!- GOOD LUCK!!!

Ok...Here we go....

Winner of the Gold 2006 Generic geocoin is post

#29 Geo.Error

Winner of the Black Nickel 2006 Generic geocoin is post

#46 GATOULIS

Winner of the Black Nickel 2006 MICRO Generic geocoin is post

#129 Frankie.Knuckles

PLEASE EMAIL ME WITH YOUR ADDRESS..

I'll be drawing for sig items In just a min.. brb..

SWEET!...Congrats Theres more to come...stay tuned!

Post #123 Tschakko

Post #168 Ladybee4T

1 Raku Ceramic coin

Post # 128 Six Little Spookies

Post # 107 Team Amaroo

3 signature stamped pennies. If someone already has one of them, it will be upgraded to an LE, if they happen to have both, then the XLE is yours, but not many have an LE :rolleyes:

Post #64 Mousekakat

Post # 131 Mickebush77

Post # 139 Tom4Props.

Sorry for the delay..... Being Fair takes time...

MORE to follow..

:anibad: Send me your addys! [/size=3]:D Congrats everyone!!! When we are allsaid and done...stay tuned!!! :huh:

Now I got a hungry unhappy baby to attend to! :ph34r:

Congrats to all the winners! :anibad:

Thanks for the fun contest, Tim! :D

Thanks for letting Tim take over your thread, 007BigD!!! :rolleyes:

CF30

It was a joint effort! :ph34r: Without Good Ol' 57 this thread woulda been 5 pages back by now and we woulda never seen many of those sigs! Its amazing the power of a cointest! :huh:

Which brings me too........................

THE EXTENDED COOPERATIVE COINTEST!!!AKA Cointest V~2...Thats right, One more week of Signature item mayhem!!! :D:rolleyes::anibad:

Only this time I invite anyone who wants to participate in offering prizes the chance to do so!!!... So feel the power of giving and kick down a sig cheap sucka! :)

Next weeks drawing will include the 3rd and final coin in the 3 peice set...The LE "Night Vision"~ like numbered to the other 2 coins won tonight!!! :)

I will also include RedShoesGirl's awesome Geogems, so here's your chance at one of them too!!! :D:ph34r: There may be more so stay tuned!

Anyone willing to donate a sig, please let me know and I will colaborate a list...Then you can either send it to me to send out, or you can send it to the lucky winners yourselves! :huh:

Just in case your wondering, everyone that won a sig will be in the cointest for any coins avail. If you won a sig, then you only have a chance at a coin. Hope that makes sense.

So keep em commin and if ya wished ya got in while the gettin was good, your not too late! :D

Edited by 007BigD

:anibad:Those New sigs are Awesome Karen.. Kinda girly but Cool nonetheless.!!! Thanks again to everyone for all their creativity and willingness to share it with the caching community. You all Rock in my book! I look forward in next weeks cointest too. Thanks to Dave for keeping this thread alive. Woot! :rolleyes:

Yeah I know, but when I saw the shoe I just could not resist. Ya know a girl can never have too many shoes, at least that is what I tell my hubby!! :ph34r:

Thank you 57 for the coins and sigs you offered and the fact that you offered a cointest in my thread! Way to cool. :rolleyes:

Thanks to everyone that participated in this topic aswell, it was fun! Hopefully the fun will last just one more week and ya'll arnt all sigged out yet! :anibad:

These are my first signature items fresh out of the oven.

l_45d813985a19e66a95bc2e7b2a6190fc.jpgl_7f7776a39bf0be04376b4a0a0c404b8c.jpg

l_ae9b4220c066395e91c9ca3d2f73d03c.jpg

oh wow! the shoes, i love the shoes!!!!!!!!! make some red ones next, ok? :rolleyes:

really a great job, they look so very professional.

did you use the stamp things to make your name? what is the material - fimo-type stuff? and one last question, what is the shoe? i just have the shoe for me!

lara/rsg

Edited by RedShoesGirl

oh wow! the shoes, i love the shoes!!!!!!!!! make some red ones next, ok? :anibad:

really a great job, they look so very professional.

did you use the stamp things to make your name? what is the material - fimo-type stuff? and one last question, what is the shoe? i just have the shoe for me!

lara/rsg

Hey Lara:

Yes, I used the same stamping sets that 007BigD uses on his pennies. I bought them from Harbor Freight a couple of days ago. The shoes are made from Sculpey clay, which is a FIMO like clay. The shoe is a cookie cutter that I found at Hobby Lobby in the cake section. I wear flip-flops for running around, but love my heels when dressing up :rolleyes:

Post #123 Tschakko

Post #168 Ladybee4T

1 Raku Ceramic coin

Post # 128 Six Little Spookies

Post # 107 Team Amaroo

3 signature stamped pennies. If someone already has one of them, it will be upgraded to an LE, if they happen to have both, then the XLE is yours, but not many have an LE :anibad:

Post #64 Mousekakat

Post # 131 Mickebush77

Post # 139 Tom4Props.

Sorry for the delay..... Being Fair takes time...

MORE to follow..

I WON!! YAY!! Thank you, I'll get my addy to ya asap~

Kehunt, those just ROCK!!! Love them!

Naomi :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: Sounds good.. I just got home, and will get settled in and draw three numbers for coins, and say half dozen numbers for sig items... We'll see how that goes.. I think RSG donated a set and I'm sure 007BigD will pitch in a few.. I'll use an online random number generator. Won't take long.. brb...:anibad:

Ok...Here we go....

Winner of the Gold 2006 Generic geocoin is post

#29 Geo.Error

Winner of the Black Nickel 2006 Generic geocoin is post

#46 GATOULIS

Winner of the Black Nickel 2006 MICRO Generic geocoin is post

#129 Frankie.Knuckles

PLEASE EMAIL ME WITH YOUR ADDRESS..

YYYYYYHHHHHHHHOOOOOEEEEEEEEEE

I feel me so lucky today, i got some great news from a dear friend and now i see i won also here in the beautiful cointest of hand-made coins

Thank you 57chevy and thank you 007BigD

Thank you all who make wonderful coins

YYYYYYYHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEE

:ph34r: I forgot to congrats everybody who won, yaahhooeeee for everybody who won :huh:

Edited by Geo.Error

Thank you everyone for all the compliments on my new signature items :D I have enjoyed this thread and had fun making them. I have one more idea to make that will be round and will post a picture when I get them done in the next day or two.

and RSG I will make a red shoe just for you :):)

~Karen

after lorca run in clay and I put the impression on wood, came it saw and painting.

now are lorca `s first sig ready to walk into the world.

here a photograph of the paws which gives lorca to you.

some paws are ready and will perhaps visit you........ :)

0acb0eea-1354-434a-81c8-b74a6194f8dd.jpg

Nice job Lorca.nl :D

Hello to all! WOW! So many beautiful signature items!!!

I just took an email that I won? I won a coin? WOW!!!

Thank you so much!!!!! Thank you 57Chevy and 007BigD for the cointest!!! WOW!!

I really enjoying seeing this thread! I see beautiful signature item, things I really like too!!! Everytime I enter, I see new ones!! WOW! I believe that a collection of them would be a great collection!!!

Oh boy! I forgot!!! Congratulations to all winners too!!!!!

Congratulations to all signature item makers who placed or will place photos here!!! You are making fantastic things and highly collectable!!!

I hope this thread will stay in the front page for a long time!!! Itis like an encyclopaedia for signature items! and this, not only for new to all this like me (who actually do not know yet very well to recognize all sign.items in caches), but to all of us!!!

Keep the good work, keep your artistic fantasy high and creative!!! :)

Ok here ya go: Not exactly hand made :) but they are my latest sig item:

coins223cropped.jpg

I am hearby donating one of each finish to be won by four different winners to this V.2 cointest! Hopefully they will go to people who have not won or recieved one already. :D

CF30

darn, i have forgotten the rules to the cointest!

lara

Wow! I just saw this thread this morning and almost missed it. There are so many creative and talented people out there...I just ain't too crafty myself.

Recently I had Jennifer of UOTrackers create a pathtag for my daughter Cinnabear, I love how it is very personal for her, it fits her to a "T"

blueprint.jpg

PS. How does it happen that while gardengorilla has no sig item, Cinnabear is the one to get a pathtag first?

darn, i have forgotten the rules to the cointest!

lara

Post a pic of a sig!!! Its a random drawing, luck of the draw kinda thing...everyone has a chance!!!

Your in it to win it lil sista! Got any more sigs your proud of??? Doesnt even have to be yours... Post em here-Lets see em! :)