Gallery of Hand Made Geocoins, Sig coins and tokens.

Ok here's the final draws for tonight..

These six people won one of my sig items..

#73 Dimkasmir

#23 Write Shop Robert

# 5 Western Mass Clan

# 21 Toojin

# 72 Hollora

# 137 Cheesy Pigs

Please email me with your addy..

If I don't hear from ya soon, I'll contact you!!!

Thanks so much - sorry I didn't get back to this tread soon. So many cool items to see! Thanks everyone for sharing and Thanks Tim for the prizes!

Last of my cool siggy items- The S.S. D.S.K. boat is a wooden pin. Yooper 47 cuts his from a tree branch and writes his name on one side and the town he is from on the other. Mt. Baldy is/was a cache here in Michigan, the owners kept it stocked with these hand made magnets.

2ba684d3-b6c3-4e13-b83f-8c11bc1e584d.jpg

:DThose New sigs are Awesome Karen.. Kinda girly but Cool nonetheless.!!! Thanks again to everyone for all their creativity and willingness to share it with the caching community. You all Rock in my book! I look forward in next weeks cointest too. Thanks to Dave for keeping this thread alive. Woot! :)

Yeah I know, but when I saw the shoe I just could not resist. Ya know a girl can never have too many shoes, at least that is what I tell my hubby!! :(

Way Too cool

As far as the shoes go, one can ALWAYS use a new pair of Birkis or Doc Martens :)

Maybe I can win a CF30 feather this way :)

ie. - the non-clever way :D

Some Handmades and sigs I have received from caches, trades and GW-VI - plus my new Beaver Tags.

Thanks to all. :)

SANY0505.jpg

Does that once coin say "fluteface"? That's soooo cool! :(

I used to play flute, and I still do occasionally! Are those yours, because I would love to buy one from you!

Here is a picture of the 3rd signature item I made yesterday. They are 2" round.

l_815ce5fedbde2d13a344f5389673b39b.jpg

Here is a picture of some more shoes I made.

l_16e048229e3f0b91a73aed9b260960a1.jpg

Here is a picture of a shoe I made for RedShoesGirl (red):D and some cammo items for 57Chevy (less girlie!!) :(

l_76c83209baec12138f0771fe2a157646.jpg

~Karen

THE ARE GREAT :)

Edited by lorca.nl

Some Handmades and sigs I have received from caches, trades and GW-VI - plus my new Beaver Tags.

SANY0505.jpg

I used to play flute, and I still do occasionally! Are those yours, because I would love to buy one from you!

fluteface is another geocacher - you can contact her through her profile page.

SANY0505.jpg

fluteface is another geocacher - you can contact her through her profile page.

Love your little ammonite coins, they are cute!!

Here is a picture of the 3rd signature item I made yesterday. They are 2" round.

Here is a picture of a shoe I made for RedShoesGirl (red):D and some cammo items for 57Chevy (less girlie!!) :)

~Karen

THE ARE GREAT :D

How SWEET :)

Wow! I just saw this thread this morning and almost missed it. There are so many creative and talented people out there...I just ain't too crafty myself.

Recently I had Jennifer of UOTrackers create a pathtag for my daughter Cinnabear, I love how it is very personal for her, it fits her to a "T"

blueprint.jpg

PS. How does it happen that while gardengorilla has no sig item, Cinnabear is the one to get a pathtag first?

Oh!!!! This pathtag is so cute!!!!!! :):D:)

Here is a picture of a shoe I made for RedShoesGirl (red):D and some cammo items for 57Chevy (less girlie!!) :)

~Karen

How SWEET :D

WOW! these are great!!! How you are doing the colors mixted like that? is the plaster's color?

I just remembered that In a cache some weeks or months ago, I saw a guitar pick, signature item of the geocacher with the name Timber wolff, but I didn't trade for it!!! :):D

I do not think itis there anymore.....I do not know..shall I go for a visit to the cache? :D

~Karen

How SWEET :D

WOW! these are great!!! How you are doing the colors mixted like that? is the plaster's color?

I just remembered that In a cache some weeks or months ago, I saw a guitar pick, signature item of the geocacher with the name Timber wolff, but I didn't trade for it!!! :):D

I do not think itis there anymore.....I do not know..shall I go for a visit to the cache? :D

I take 3 different pieces of Sculpey clay (white and 2 different colors), soften each piece and roll each color into a rope. I then twist the 3 colors of rope together until I get the swirl effect I am looking for. ~Karen

~Karen

After seeing these and the earlier ones I got motivated to go out and get materail to make some of my own. Harbor Freight was the first stop and the stamp kits are still on sale. But I also found out you can't go in for only one thing! LOL Then I discovered that Joanne Fabrics has the 2 oz packages of FIMO clay on sale for 50% off. (Also its on sale online I believe) I'm now off to play with the clay. Wish me luck

Oh yeah I almost forgot to ask. Has anyone tried stamping both sides of these?

~Karen

After seeing these and the earlier ones I got motivated to go out and get materail to make some of my own. Harbor Freight was the first stop and the stamp kits are still on sale. But I also found out you can't go in for only one thing! LOL Then I discovered that Joanne Fabrics has the 2 oz packages of FIMO clay on sale for 50% off. (Also its on sale online I believe) I'm now off to play with the clay. Wish me luck

Oh yeah I almost forgot to ask. Has anyone tried stamping both sides of these?

Glad to see you decided to give it a try. I have not tried stamping both sides but if I were doing both sides I would do the lesser important side first in case it flattens a little bit when you apply pressure to stamp the other side. I also dip my stamp in water before I apply it, that seems to help prevent it from sticking as bad.

If you have any questions, drop me an email. Good Luck and I can't wait to see what you make. :D ~Karen

i just love small things and these are just charming. the alien in the left center, is that a metal charm or ??? who does that belong to?

lara

That is a Golden Alien, made of metal, very heavy. It is the sig item of ProTechCC - he used to leave the little rubber guys but had a few of the Golden ones made.

OK, I won't bore you any more, this is my last picture. It contains my own hand made tokens(mostly) and few that I made for other cachers. Thanks for looking :(

CIMG3555.jpg

I like the container thing in the bottom center! Very cool. May have to figure out how to make something similiar.

i just love small things and these are just charming. the alien in the left center, is that a metal charm or ??? who does that belong to?

lara

That is a Golden Alien, made of metal, very heavy. It is the sig item of ProTechCC - he used to leave the little rubber guys but had a few of the Golden ones made.

it is very cool, thanks so much! i think i like things like that better than coins!

lara

Oh!! What did I receive today???? :D

0001-1.jpg

Yes!!! Sweet Corina made a coin for me too!!!! :ninja: Thank you so much!!!!

No 017 landed in Greece!! Beautiful summer grapes!!!! :P

:D:P I almost forgot!!! Inside the letter, I also found a card with agent cow on it!! :P Lovely card!!! I like cows a lot! they are so cute!!! :)

right below the blue glitter duck and just above the dardevle wooden chit is a little golden coin. that's a new one i haven't seen. who did that one? is it a little metal coin or pathtag?

rsg

It looks like the same picture that was on the Geo Coin Club 2007-12 Winter Caching In Both Hemispheres geocoin. Maybe it's a small version of it or a pathtag??

right below the blue glitter duck and just above the dardevle wooden chit is a little golden coin. that's a new one i haven't seen. who did that one? is it a little metal coin or pathtag?

rsg

It looks like the same picture that was on the Geo Coin Club 2007-12 Winter Caching In Both Hemispheres geocoin. Maybe it's a small version of it or a pathtag??

Sorry, the sig item you mean is made by my godchild, he give this to me at my birthday.

it is 20 eurocent with a picture of the geocoin club 2007-12.

i may choose for my birthday a coin who he payed,but i want that he choose and he choose the Deaf Awareness coin .

i have a very lovely godchild , he knows what his aunt like. :unsure:

Edited by Geo.Error