April Fools Limerick Coin Cointest

tsunrisebey

Contest closes at 9pm my time so about 2 hours from the time of this post.

1 post every 15 minutes

No edits

I have final say

Post a limerick that has to do with either April Fools Day or Geocoins. The one that I find funniest wins. Winner gets whatever coin I pick out :ph34r: No whiners allowed! break the rules and that post is disqualified. Edit: Keep it clean please :(

I'll go first.

I once got a coin from Nantucket

and I tossed it into my bucket.

It dropped with a clang

and bounced out with a bang.

So I picked it up to chuck it.

Have fun ;)

Edited by tsunrisebey

Hello Steph!!!

Well...here is my story!!! :ph34r:

It happent some years ago!

I went out to eat with some friends, in a Chinese restaurant...

It was April 1st, but night! Who would expect that the game was still on!!!

We ordered and then my friends asked me if I like spicy food! I loved spicy food, so they gave me chilli to put on my soup! That was the first time I was using chilli! I didn't know!!!!! I put a little, but one of my friends, told me to put more, and it was ok! He actually took a spoon and put chilli in my soup!!!

OH BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My mouth was so hot.....not even water could calm it!!! I had to order milk!!! they didn't have any...only some tiny cans for one person...the ones we put in coffee!!

I drunk them all!!!! all were laughing, I was red, I couldn't talk (that was good for them!!!) and I didn't eat anything!!!

I burned all inside me!!!

after they finished laughing....they said: We fooled you!!! April the 1st!!!!

The worst thing hapent the next day!!!! I had to go to toilet!!!! MY a#s was on fire!!!!! ;)

Now, I use chilli but I know how much I can handle!!! :(

I have to say that 007BigD received my story with an email too!

I got a coin made by Tsun

I love to say it came soon!

the coin was a glitter pretty mermaid

I won it in cointest not from trade!

The test had to do with a name of a movie

I was lucky I was groovy (is that correct?)

A name passed from my mind to my heart,

and I posted...Braveheart!!!!

I was the winner and you know the rest,

I felt so nice, I felt the best

Oh boy am I psychic, am I cool

Relax gatoulis, it's Aprils fool!!! :ph34r:

From Wikipedia:

A limerick has five lines, with three metrical feet in the first, second, and fifth lines and two metrical feet in the third and fourth lines. A variety of types of metrical foot can be used, but the most typical are the amphibrach (a stressed syllable between two unstressed syllables) and the anapaest (two unstressed syllables followed by a stressed syllable). The rhyme scheme is usually AABBA.

The first line of a limerick traditionally introduces a person and a place, with the place appearing at the end of the first line and therefore establishing the rhyme scheme for the second and fifth lines. In early limericks, the last line was often essentially a repeat of the first line, although this is no longer customary.

There once was a girl from Verizon

Who said, “hey Brad...not Brad”

And I was like *** does that mean?!!?

From Wikipedia:

A limerick has five lines, with three metrical feet in the first, second, and fifth lines and two metrical feet in the third and fourth lines. A variety of types of metrical foot can be used, but the most typical are the amphibrach (a stressed syllable between two unstressed syllables) and the anapaest (two unstressed syllables followed by a stressed syllable). The rhyme scheme is usually AABBA.

The first line of a limerick traditionally introduces a person and a place, with the place appearing at the end of the first line and therefore establishing the rhyme scheme for the second and fifth lines. In early limericks, the last line was often essentially a repeat of the first line, although this is no longer customary.

The once was a mod from the forum,

Who was appalled by the lack of decorum,

When the topic got sticky,

It referenced the wiki,

to keep the area wholesome.

From Wikipedia:

*** the following is my poor attempt to rhyme, nothing other than that should be read into it ****

There's a blue sphere called Eartha,

she monitors the forums like Big Bertha.

She says no to this or yes to that,

make her mad and get a message to scat.

She tries to be fair and stick to the rules

lika all good forum moderators are schooled.

But I gotta ask why, can you tell me please

why did she post the above media from wikipedia?

From Wikipedia:

*** the following is my poor attempt to rhyme, nothing other than that should be read into it ****

There's a blue sphere called Eartha,

she monitors the forums like Big Bertha.

She says no to this or yes to that,

make her mad and get a message to scat.

She tries to be fair and stick to the rules

lika all good forum moderators are schooled.

But I gotta ask why, can you tell me please

why did she post the above media from wikipedia?

There once was a cointest for all

The limerick was the OP's call

I saw a more than one post

that were poems, at most

But some were not limericks at all

When I was a kid, I wanted a bike

Now in my 30's I want the mount10bike!!

What's going on! What is the best?

Oh boy, I'm tired, I need some rest!

Then I will see, what I like, and probably choose... the moun10bike!!!

It's almost day here in Greece! I am going to sleep! :ph34r:

Stephanie, thank you for the cointest!

Good luck to all! :(