Zazth's 1st Annual Easter Mission

zazth

:blink: My Easter mission arrived, and I promise to post a picture soon! :lol:

I just had the pleasure of meeting this cacher, and I recognized the name at once!

Spring has definitely arrived. Three soft plush flowers caught my eye first and then a bag with Easter decorations! Lots of goodies inside -- jelly beans wrapped to look like a carrot, a chocolate bunny, a push pop with an Easter bunny on top, and chocolate band-aids "for life's boo boos!" There were three eggs with coins and a pin inside -- a Co-Exist pin, a Woodsy Owl Lend a Hand geocoin, Castle Man and Castle Wife coin, a purple Geo-Scooter, and a Hockey Jersey that says "Animals!" How fitting for this cacher! Also, a beautiful Easter card was tucked inside with all of these goodies!

Thank you so much, Valerie, for putting together such an awesome Easter mission. The flowers make me smile every time I look at them, and I love the coins! :)

I have it on good authority (the Easter bunny) that your mission is on its way. Enjoy! :)

Thank you, BlueMotmot! Happy Easter to you!

The purple scooter sounds so pretty:) Marilyn Glad you got your Easter Mission and Valerie is a very sweet woman, and a dear friend.

Valarie if sweetlife

:lol::):blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:

What a great day! First I won an "Easter" Tatanka Pejula coin, and just an hour later my Easter Mission arrived! And wow, what a great mission :lol: I will post pictures later of all the great and funny stuff I got.

And it is really a secret mission. It came from Texas, and some coins indicate that, too. But the rest of the mission makes me think that in reality my secret easter bunny comes from Alaska :)

I got (the Alaska part): a Silver Frozen Buns coin (with a glow in the dark moon :blink:, well not sure if it is the silver or the nickel one...) from my wish-list, a 2007 Alaska Micro, 3 different Frozen Buns Pathtags (2 with the outhouse, one silver and one gold, and one with an igloo), 2 different Alaska keyrings and 3 Frozen Buns whistle-Keyrings :blink:

But that's not all :blink: , besides that I got (the Texas part) a TXGA Black Sheep coin (that's so cute :blink: should have been on my whishlist) and a Texas Hiker 2005 :blink:

All was in a bag filled with green easter grass, lots of little plastic easter eggs, easter rabbits, chicks, butterflys and carrots. And I got "Easter Hippity Hoppities" PEZ candies with dispenser (I used to have one as a kid :blink: ) and a funny magnetic Easter "Darts" game.

So all I can say is THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU so much Secret Easter Bunny (I guess it is safe to say Thank you so much, Frozen Buns :blink: !)

Edited by Steinwälzer
:lol::):blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:

What a great day! First I won an "Easter" Tatanka Pejula coin, and just an hour later my Easter Mission arrived! And wow, what a great mission :lol: I will post pictures later of all the great and funny stuff I got.

And it is really a secret mission. It came from Texas, and some coins indicate that, too. But the rest of the mission makes me think that in reality my secret easter bunny comes from Alaska :)

I got (the Alaska part): a Silver Frozen Buns coin (with a glow in the dark moon :blink: ) from my wish-list, a 2007 Alaska Micro, 3 different Frozen Buns Pathtags (2 with the outhouse, one silver and one gold, and one with an igloo), 2 different Alaska keyrings and 3 Frozen Buns whistle-Keyrings :blink:

But that's not all :blink: , besides that I got (the Texas part) a TXGA Black Sheep coin (that's so cute :blink: should have been on my whishlist) and a Texas Hiker 2005 :blink:

All was in a bag filled with green easter grass, lots of little plastic easter eggs, easter rabbits, chicks, butterflys and carrots. And I got "Easter Hippity Hoppities" PEZ candies with dispenser (I used to have one as a kid :blink: ) and a funny magnetic Easter "Darts" game.

So all I can say is THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU so much Secret Easter Bunny (I guess it is safe to say Thank you so much, Frozen Buns :blink: !)

AWWW.....Sounds like it really made your day and Glad your Easter Mission arrived safe and sound. Have a nice weekend, and Have yourself a Happy St. Patricks Day also.

sweetlife

Menace66:

Participating - YES

Received Name - YES

Mission Complete -Mailed with delivery confirmation on 2/25. Just in case it gets lost it will have time to get there.

Mission Arrived -Arrived today from Nochipra and it was so nice. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I got a Zion National Park coin which is fabulous because I have started collecting them and this will go with the ones I have because I didn't have that one. Then I got two geojellies, Red the Dog and Trail Mix. Lots of goodies to go with them and a real nice card. I have never tried pictures before but here goes. Hope it works.

13059d94-d47f-4575-a4b8-1b8bf63c4945.jpg

The Mrs.

Participating - YES

Received Name - YES

Mission Complete -Mailed with delivery confirmation on 2/25. Just in case it gets lost it will have time to get there.

Mission Arrived - Not yet. :)328c95c4-bccf-42cc-bbe2-6fbe413cc8b9.jpg

1. Participating

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Mission Arrived!

I got home this evening from a long day of caching with some friends and there was a HUGE box on the counter! I was so excited to see that it was the Easter Mission...I couldn't wait until next week.

DSCI0009.jpg

DSCI0010.jpg

Got a NC-TN Appalachian Trail coin, a Mt. Ranier Red Cross coin, a geopin, bracelet, and pathtag buddy (all in a cool Easter Egg basket). Thank you Geobunny! This was a beautiful, beautiful mission!

:anibad:

(P.S. Sorry for the poor quality pictures...gotta get a new camera!)

Edited by ShmilyNMe

Mission #1

Participating - YES

Received Name-Research completed

Mission Complete-Mailed 3/13

Mission Arrived-Large box arrived from NC, but it's just too early to open yet...hope to make it to March before opening it! I couldn't take it anymore...aaarrrrggg...had to open the beautiful box!!! I caved on Wednesday 3/12...and glad I did...this was a beautiful springy decorated "shoebox" just stuffed with goodies...the softest stuffed bunny in the world, an Easter bouncy ball, KitKats, Kisses, PB cups, Jelly Beans and a Chocolate Bunny...y'all made Omi's week!!!...a Decon cache from GW5...and cool coins!...inside 3 "yellow chick" eggs we found...an appalchian trail pin, a Mackey FTF V2, a Grim Cacher Nickel, an Adopt-A-Site AS, and my first GeoJelly 3!!...Bluecherry's cream pie flavor...lastly we found a Bluecherry signature blue cherry!! Totally awesome...Thank you Bluecherry Geocoin Bunny...I passed the "chick eggs" and beautiful box on to my mission receivers...

Mission #2

Participating - YES

Received Name-Research Completed

Mission Arrived not yet, but plenty of time to go...

I am a little bit worried that my secret person doesn't post here at all. I send my package along with 3 other packages that all arrived at the beginning of last week, so I think that my package arrived last week too, but it would be good to know that it really arrived <_<

Edited by Steinwälzer

Mission #1

Participating- You Bet! Sent email 2/10

Received Name- got it, 2/16....researching!

Mission Complete- sent 3/4....loooong trip for this one!

Mission Arrived- 3-6-08

Mission #2

Participating- Wouldn't miss it! Sent email 2/10

Received Name- got it, 2/16...working on it!

Mission Complete- sent 3/5....another looong trip!

Mission Arrived-3-17...The Easter Bunny left a package at the post office for us this morning! A great package with lots! of shiny coins...gotta love that! Thanks much to lindsychris for the cachepillar coin in gold, a no gps needed...Minnesota coin. The other yooper made our Minnesota cache find ealier this winter when the temp was a whole -16 degrees...that coin will bring back memories to him! Also...3 glittery geocoin chicks, they are adorable!!

Thank You, Thank You.... lindsychris!!!!

1. Participating - yes

2. Received Name - yes

3. Mission Complete - February 29

4. Mission Arrived! - YES...arrived today March 17

The Easter Bunny paid me a visit today and left me a box of goodies in my mailbox. I received a tin of Altoids, a notepad and pencils, a cute Easter card with star confetti, a Fossillady wooden nickel, and two coins that I don't have....a 2007 San Diego County Geocachers coin and a 2007 S&G Davidson Gizmo coin. THANK YOU very much Fossillady <_<<_<Happy Easter!!!

Mission #1

Participating - YES

Received Name-Research completed

Mission Arrived-Large box arrived from NC, but it's just too early to open yet...hope to make it to March before opening it! I couldn't take it anymore...aaarrrrggg...had to open the beautiful box!!! I caved on Wednesday 3/12...and glad I did...this was a beautiful springy decorated "shoebox" just stuffed with goodies...the softest stuffed bunny in the world, an Easter bouncy ball, KitKats, Kisses, PB cups, Jelly Beans and a Chocolate Bunny...y'all made Omi's week!!!...a Decon cache from GW5...and cool coins!...inside 3 "yellow chick" eggs we found...an appalchian trail pin, a Mackey FTF V2, a Grim Cacher Nickel, an Adopt-A-Site AS, and my first GeoJelly 3!!...Bluecherry's cream pie flavor...lastly we found a Bluecherry signature blue cherry!! Totally awesome...Thank you Bluecherry Geocoin Bunny...I passed the "chick eggs" and beautiful box on to my mission receivers...

Mission #2

Participating - YES

Received Name-Research Completed

Mission Arrived not yet, but plenty of time to go...

I'm so glad that you liked the package. I just loved the box so when I saw it I just had to get it for the mission. You are better than me because I would have tore into the package a long time ago. I just have no self restraint. LOL Happy Easter

MISSION 1:

1. Participating - yes

2. Received Name - yes

3. Mission Complete - Already shipped

4. Mission Arrived! - YES ;) ! - from The-Wolf-Pack -

who gave me what has to be 2 of the Coolest coins :Fazanten Boots geocoin, AND Over the Edge geocoin :D They are Both way too cool and from my "want it list". A very sweet little "angel rabbit", her friend another little rabbit. a princess keycahin, a cute little rabbit figurine, bunny clips. AND a bag of chocolate eggs. ALL in a tote And These were All in a beautifully decorated "cigar" box :D !

THANK YOU ! ! ! , THANK YOU ! ! ! - Trena

P.S. There was also a very nice card. I wish I could take a picture or two for you :o

MISSION 2:

1. Participating - yes

2. Received Name - yes

4. Mission Arrived! - Not yet

MISSION 1:

1. Participating - yes

2. Received Name - yes

4. Mission Arrived! - YES ;) ! - from The-Wolf-Pack -

who gave me what has to be 2 of the Coolest coins :Fazanten Boots geocoin, AND Over the Edge geocoin :D They are Both way too cool and from my "want it list". A very sweet little "angel rabbit", her friend another little rabbit. a princess keycahin, a cute little rabbit figurine, bunny clips. AND a bag of chocolate eggs. ALL in a tote And These were All in a beautifully decorated "cigar" box :D !

THANK YOU ! ! ! , THANK YOU ! ! ! - Trena

P.S. There was also a very nice card. I wish I could take a picture or two for you :o

I'm so glad it arrived was starting to wonder :D

Have a great Easter ;)

Yea!!! Today was a great ST. Patty's Day, we got our Easter Mission!!!!!!!!!!! And, Boy What A Mission!!! It was kind of ironic that it came from Ble68 since we had her for our ST. Patty Mission. I bet you planned it to show up on St. Patty's Day :o Anyway, we received a great big egg full of goodies, patches, and coins. It had 4 carrots filled with candy and one of them had very special LE copper blue cub scout geocoin and also a luminous energy geocoin which were both on our seeking list! YAHOO!!!! We also got a George Washington $1 coin which I have not seen before. Tippi the Caching Cat even enjoyed the styrophome peanuts you packed everthing in. You should see him chase the stuff around, lol. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH. THEY WILL BE TREASURED!!!! Here is a pic of all the great stuff.

1eastermission.jpg

I have to apologize, I promised to post pictures, but I have problems uploading them from my camera to the computer. The computer crashed twice, and I will not try it again until thursday evening as I have to finish the writings for my bachelor work until thursday, and I will not mess it all up for the pictures. :o So please be patient, I have not forgotten about it ;)

Yea!!! Today was a great ST. Patty's Day, we got our Easter Mission!!!!!!!!!!! And, Boy What A Mission!!! It was kind of ironic that it came from Ble68 since we had her for our ST. Patty Mission. I bet you planned it to show up on St. Patty's Day :lol: Anyway, we received a great big egg full of goodies, patches, and coins. It had 4 carrots filled with candy and one of them had very special LE copper blue cub scout geocoin and also a luminous energy geocoin which were both on our seeking list! YAHOO!!!! We also got a George Washington $1 coin which I have not seen before. Tippi the Caching Cat even enjoyed the styrophome peanuts you packed everthing in. You should see him chase the stuff around, lol. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH. THEY WILL BE TREASURED!!!! Here is a pic of all the great stuff.

1eastermission.jpg

Glad that you liked it! :)

I received our Easter mission last week, but have been trying to behave and save it for closer to Easter to open. Last week Heather was sick, then it was Brenda's turn and mine to get sick. We were stuck at home, in the house on a beautiful sunny day. So...we opened the box to cheer up. All I can say is "WOW"! We received a bunch of Easter goodies (including a bag-o-candy - perfect for our roadtrip on Thursday) and a 2005 Monterey Bay coin & a DarrylW4 micro film canister coin - SWEET! Thanks kehunt64!

DSC01941.jpg

Edited by DresselDragons

I received our Easter mission last week, but have been trying to behave and save it for closer to Easter to open. Last week Heather was sick, then it was Brenda's turn and mine to get sick. We were stuck at home, in the house on a beautiful sunny day. So...we opened the box to cheer up. All I can say is "WOW"! We received a bunch of Easter goodies (including a bag-o-candy - perfect for our roadtrip on Thursday) and a 2005 Monterey Bay coin & a DarrylW4 micro film canister coin - SWEET! Thanks kehunt64!

DSC01941.jpg

I am glad you enjoyed your package and I hope everyone is feeling better. HAPPY EASTER!!!! :lol:

B) My Easter mission arrived, and I promise to post a picture soon! :)

I just had the pleasure of meeting this cacher, and I recognized the name at once!

Spring has definitely arrived. Three soft plush flowers caught my eye first and then a bag with Easter decorations! Lots of goodies inside -- jelly beans wrapped to look like a carrot, a chocolate bunny, a push pop with an Easter bunny on top, and chocolate band-aids "for life's boo boos!" There were three eggs with coins and a pin inside -- a Co-Exist pin, a Woodsy Owl Lend a Hand geocoin, Castle Man and Castle Wife coin, a purple Geo-Scooter, and a Hockey Jersey that says "Animals!" How fitting for this cacher! Also, a beautiful Easter card was tucked inside with all of these goodies!

Thank you so much, Valerie, for putting together such an awesome Easter mission. The flowers make me smile every time I look at them, and I love the coins! B)

I have it on good authority (the Easter bunny) that your mission is on its way. Enjoy! B)

Thank you, BlueMotmot! Happy Easter to you!

Here are the pictures!

8f9662ef-b9fb-4b7f-b8a5-d980ebdedd8c.jpg

The pretty spring flowers

6cdc82fc-75a2-4509-afd0-f8f5d1df5365.jpg

Some really special geocoins and the cutest Easter card

524ea7af-d619-438d-9348-58d13273b89d.jpg

and lots of candy! There were lots of Easter sticker decorations and a cute Co-Exist pin in a little Easter egg, too.

Thank you so much, Valerie! B)

1. Participating - yes

2. Received Name - yes

3. Mission Complete - yes

4. Mission Arrived! - yes, March 19

Today I rcd a packet from Belgium and it made me smile, big smile :D

Nice Easter chocolate, we´ve eaten half of it already *yummy*

Everything was nicely decorated and I got 3, yes 3 coins from my wanted list ! Unbelieveble.

THANK YOU SO MUCH who ever you are - it was really a great packet to receive :D

f24bf088-db02-41db-b95c-9937b6a8317b.jpg

MISSION #1

1. Participating - YES

2. Received Name - YES

3. Mission Complete - YES

4. Mission Arrived - YES

MISSION #2

1. Participating - YES

2. Received Name - YES

3. Mission Complete - YES

4. Mission Arrived - YES

Thank you so much to my mystery Easter Mission person. Yes, I know your name, and give me a few days - and I will be able to figure out your geonick... :D

I received a wonderful package a couple of days ago - and it was my SECOND MISSION!! The package simply blew me away!! When I ripped into the package there was SO much - I didn't know where to start! First I made a little nest with the Easter Grass... There had to be a couple of pounds of chocolate in the package - as a matter of fact, several pieces never made it to the pictures (YUM!!)... And that was just the beginning!!! I quickly discovered three pins - each cooler than the next - one that I had never seen before... (I may have to get a bigger geocaching backpack to display all of my new pins). There were two plastic eggs with a pathtag in each!!

All of this generious/fab treasure, and I hadn't seen the coins yet! I was floored when I found a "Dark Side Of The Cache" coin AND a Bad Mojo coin. Both of these coins have been on my "wish list" since I started collecting, and are the only two I had on my Seeking List as "Must Have for my collection". As a matter of fact, the Bad Mojo coin is one of the first coins I ever found a cache - and when I started doing research on it, it lead me to this addiction!!! That wasn't all... there was also a "Future - Sepp & Bertha" coin in this exceptional package.

I am a lucky person - and wouldn't trade this mission for anything. So much for your kindness and consideration that was put into this package! Here are a couple of pictures (minus some of the chocolates!!) Thank you so much!!!

62aa26a1-cc98-414b-9210-9bc0b14ae18c.jpg

6dc71f83-2917-4df6-acf1-721e72315c61.jpg

Happy Easter!!!

Edited For Spelling...

Edited by OverTheEdge
Menace66:

Participating - YES

Received Name - YES

Mission Arrived -Arrived today from Nochipra and it was so nice. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I got a Zion National Park coin which is fabulous because I have started collecting them and this will go with the ones I have because I didn't have that one. Then I got two geojellies, Red the Dog and Trail Mix. Lots of goodies to go with them and a real nice card. I have never tried pictures before but here goes. Hope it works.

13059d94-d47f-4575-a4b8-1b8bf63c4945.jpg

The Mrs.

Participating - YES

Received Name - YES

Mission Arrived -Mission Arrived! Arrived from Italy. It had lots of goodies and three coins. Two happy hikers, Luck of the Irish geocoin and I love geocoins.

Thank you very much.

Here are the pictures!

and lots of candy! There were lots of Easter sticker decorations and a cute Co-Exist pin in a little Easter egg, too.

Thank you so much, Valerie! :D

:D The scooters are in :o I want one :(

Decided to really get stuck into the housework today, then the mailvan arrives, Over The Edge truly went over the edge - what a fantastic Easter Package I have just opened. I've been feeling a little left out :o no Sunshine Mission, no St Patricks Day mission and until just now no Easter Mission - but here it is, a truly lovely jubbly, yummy jelly belly package. I had been wondering what those Peeps were too, now I know.

I will post pics of the coins later - they deserve their own post, fantastic - even one with a Ducky on it :D

THANK YOU SO MUCH - You have really made my day.

fbf777a7-c29b-4fb0-a69a-cd574c7637b9.jpg

Here are the pictures!

Thank you so much, Valerie! :unsure:

:rolleyes: The scooters are in :laughing: I want one :D

What is that birdy in the bottom right? I've never seen one of those!

Edited by KrazyTrollz

Here are the pictures!

Thank you so much, Valerie! :D

:unsure: The scooters are in :laughing: I want one :rolleyes:

What is that birdy in the bottom right? I've never seen one of those!

That would be the Woodsy Owl Geocoin. There are two versions of it 1) Give a Hoot and 2) Lend a Hand

Tooey Posted Today, 06:18 AM

Decided to really get stuck into the housework today, then the mailvan arrives, Over The Edge truly went over the edge - what a fantastic Easter Package I have just opened. I've been feeling a little left out no Sunshine Mission, no St Patricks Day mission and until just now no Easter Mission - but here it is, a truly lovely jubbly, yummy jelly belly package. I had been wondering what those Peeps were too, now I know.

I will post pics of the coins later - they deserve their own post, fantastic - even one with a Ducky on it

Tooey,

Enjoy!! I hope my other mission gets there on time... It has a bit further to go. I'm really glad you like it!! :laughing:

OverTheEdge

Update:

A few days ago an Easter Card arrived from a Secret Bunny ... when I opened it, it was to me from Caesar how clever is that? Caesar must have written a card and gotten someone in USA to help him post it! :unsure::laughing:

ba597246-9345-40af-852a-870dc9357710.jpg

b52cb225-27d9-443d-93c9-ef92c0c34c83.jpg

We got home last night from attending a meeting in London to find two huge packages had arrived from the same Easter Bunny ... wow, wow, wow!

I have been very good and not opened them yet, but will do so at the weekend, thank you so much Secret Bunny! :rolleyes:

...to be continued

Tooey Posted Today, 06:18 AM

Decided to really get stuck into the housework today, then the mailvan arrives, Over The Edge truly went over the edge - what a fantastic Easter Package I have just opened. I've been feeling a little left out no Sunshine Mission, no St Patricks Day mission and until just now no Easter Mission - but here it is, a truly lovely jubbly, yummy jelly belly package. I had been wondering what those Peeps were too, now I know.

I will post pics of the coins later - they deserve their own post, fantastic - even one with a Ducky on it

Tooey,

Enjoy!! I hope my other mission gets there on time... It has a bit further to go. I'm really glad you like it!! :unsure:

OverTheEdge

I just tried taking photographs, but they came out rubbish with the flash, will have to wait for some daylight tomorrow, I have them all sitting in front of me :laughing: and I've been eating candy :rolleyes: Thanks again

Mission #1

1. Participating- email sent 02/10/2008

2. Received Name - 02/16/2008

3. Mission Complete - March 6 - Package was mailed out

4. Mission Arrived! - Another GREAT Package - arrived on March 20th!!!!

I received an envelope in the mail today and I knew that it was the last of my missions ... but opened it early anyway. Inside a very nice Easter Card were 3 coins all of which were "must haves" for me. I received: 2007 South Carolina Geocoin (I lived in SC from 1994-1999), The Magic Eightball Geocoin (I trust the magic eightball 100%), and the Satellite v4 Geocoin (my father works on the Global Positioning Satellites) <--- and I kind of rely on them for this crazy hobby that I enjoy :laughing: !!!

The mission sender left this one a Mystery .... THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR AN INCREDIBLE MISSION PACKAGE!!!!! It is always nice getting coins off your seeking list and an extra BONUS to get an additional Coin.

Thank you again,

PSU Fan

Mission #2

1. Participating - email sent 02-10-2008

2. Received Name - 02-16-2008

3. Mission Complete - March 6 - Package is in the mail

4. Mission Arrived! - Yes it has!!!!! Opened and posted on March 12th

We got our Easter Mission and have no idea who it is from. Have a couple people in mind but dont want to say, afriad we may get it mixed up. Thanks whoever you are Easter Bunny. We received 3 coins, all that we didnt have. One was broken when we got. The coins we received are: a mini coin called North Carolina with a red cardinal on it, a Little Hopper Coin with a rabbit on it and goes well for Easter. and a The Satellite Series coin2006 V.4, this is the one that was broken, we will have to tray to fix it.

Thanks You so Much

Happy Easter Everyone

Barry and Valarie

sweetlife

Mission #1

1. Participating- email sent

2. Received Name - certainly has

3. Mission Complete - yes indeed, posted last week

4. Mission Arrived! - most certainly, will post details and pic on 48 hours (off to event now)

Mission #2

4. Mission Arrived! - most certainly, will post details and pic on 48 hours (off to event now)

Mission #3 (for rattusbaggus)