Sign in to follow this  
Followers 9
zazth

Zazth's 1st Annual Easter Mission

Guess what, my second Easter mission arrived today! It was mailed on March 5th, and yesterday I found a notification in my mailbox warning me that there was a package for me at the post office.

I guess the sender (usyoopers I think, looking at the geojellies coin that was included) by now is thinking that it never arrived or that I didn't bother to mention it here, sorry!

Actually I wasn't waiting for any mission, since I had already received 2 Leprechaun missions and 1 Easter mission, and I signed up for 1 Leprechaun and 2 Easter missions, so I thought one of the leprechaun mission was actually an Easter mission. So now I have received 4 instead of 3 missions. I'll have to investigate further, because I wouldn't want someone to be a mission short now!

Anyway, this mission was definitely worth the wait!! Let the pictures speak for themselves:

The box and the first thing I lifted from it, a cache container, complete with (really good) swag, pencil, sharpener and logbook!

100_0176.jpg

The content of the cache container:

100_0177.jpg

Coins, pins and candies!

100_0178.jpg

Coins and pins from up close:

100_0179.jpg

usyoopers (I know it's you!!) thank you so much for this B-mazing (A-mazing is just not enough!!) mission.

And thanks for your patience!

Edited by kdv

Actually I wasn't waiting for any mission, since I had already received 2 Leprechaun missions and 1 Easter mission, and I signed up for 1 Leprechaun and 2 Easter missions, so I thought one of the leprechaun mission was actually an Easter mission. So now I have received 4 instead of 3 missions. I'll have to investigate further, because I wouldn't want someone to be a mission short now!

´

I've got an explaination for you since I've just found out myself.

It seems your name was sent out twice for the Leprechaun mission and mine wasn´t sent out at all.

You don't have to do anything, just keep your coins and enjoy them.

There are some great people in this forum you see, Theotokos is one of them. They sent me some coins to brighten up my day, since I hadn't rcd my mission. It was such a nice thing to do, thanks again if you read this.

Haven't seen Zazth on the Forums for a while. :bad: Wondered if they were thinking about sponsoring an Easter Mission this year (since they did this last year)? jumpingbunny.gif This was one of the first missions I ventured to do and a very fun one indeed.

WOW

What a WEIRD coincidence.... Just this morning, 7:00 AM ish,

I was asking Write Shop Robert, on his xmas mission thread, If he was going to have an Easter Mission and he said he couldn't that maybe I would want to, so I asked if folks would be interested and BAM, this thread popped up. Well It looks like there is already someone handling it. I didn't know, cool.

I'll find a different mission to host, Hmmmmmm..... Maybe a Happy Summer mission or something like that, LOL!!!!

Opalsns

Edited by opalsns

WOW

I was asking Write Shop Robert, on his xmas mission thread, If he was going to have an Easter Mission and he said he couldn't that maybe I would want to, so I asked if folks would be interested and BAM, this thread popped up. Well It looks like there is already someone handling it. I didn't know, cool.

I'll find a different mission to host, Hmmmmmm..... Maybe a Happy Summer mission or something like that, LOL!!!!

Opalsns

Pretty sure this is last years mission :bad:

WOW

Opalsns

Pretty sure this is last years mission :bad:

To Clarify,

What I should have said was, It looks like this Idea was already thought of Last Year, So

They probabally will host this year as well, so I'll host something different.

Opalsns

Edited by opalsns

I hadn't thought about this one. I'm glad it was brought up. For those interested in doing this again this year, send me your address, name, caching name, if you are willing to mail outside the US and so forth and so on. We'll do the same rules as last year, at least two trackable geocoins per mission.