All time favorite 2007 Coin....

n8turgrl

Last years favorite must be the Delft Blue Molen. Very simple, very Dutch, unique concept and beautifull packaged.

I also liked all mystery coiners a lot: Sinterklaas, EasterBunny, Leprechaun and all those i don't have.

And these are many more special and beautifull coin. Most of them i don't own.

tot cache,

team Wij Drie B)

Lots of great coins out this year, but a couple stand our for me personally:

The Templar coins

Wisconsin 2007 Coin

Biercoins by Sepp & Berta

Looking forward to 2008! I will be doing something special in 2008 for a coin that many folks will have the opportunity to participate in, so stay tuned!

Best Regards,

Jason aka MRJIFFY

I was partial to my own, but otherwise I have to go with the Tranquility geocoin series. The coins are frikkin gorgeous, yes, but the real reason I liked them is the message on the back of the coins. Each coin is an eye-full, but displaying all 15 of them together is a sight to see!

I will be doing something special in 2008 for a coin that many folks will have the opportunity to participate in, so stay tuned!

Best Regards,

Jason aka MRJIFFY

oooh B)

Glad to see someone getting interested! And no, its not a mystery coin, but something else quite different that may also require a little bit of luck (although there will be opportunities to stack your odds a little) B)

Edited by mrjiffy

I will be doing something special in 2008 for a coin that many folks will have the opportunity to participate in, so stay tuned!

Best Regards,

Jason aka MRJIFFY

oooh B)

Glad to see someone getting interested! And no, its not a mystery coin, but something else quite different that may also require a little bit of luck (although there will be opportunities to stack your odds a little) B)

Something else we can have fun with?? Wooo Hooo!!!!!! I love fun things.. B)B)B)B)B)

Top of my list has to be Tranquility Light, closely followed by Rainforest Jewel V1, and Letterboxing Winter Edition. I would add Earth Turtle but I don't have one, yet B) and of course my most treasured coins are the Mystery coins. There is something very special about receiving something that you were not expecting from someone you don't even know, thanks to all Mystery coiners for their coins and the happiness they spread.

Didn't someone have a thread in '06 for the best coins by category? Nominations opened, then the top 5 or so were narrowed down and the comminuty voted.

I really enjoyed that thread - it opened my eyes to several coins that I had not seen before (and later traded my shirt for!!! B) )

It also allowed me to ooooo and ahhhhh over our artists' efforts. Dang, we have talented folk out there.

And I love coins!

They are beautiful, reachable art, shiny and you HOLD them. I have lots of good memories of coins I've been given, coins I've found, coins I've purchased and the friends I've made because of them.

Some of you are reading this right now and you know who you are. B) B)

Didn't someone have a thread in '06 for the best coins by category? Nominations opened, then the top 5 or so were narrowed down and the comminuty voted.

Sadly votes like this tend to become nothing short of a popularity choice. Anyone who spends anytime here sees the little clicks and how some people will say and do anything for certain coin brokers. Since it is a subjective view point of an individual, there can be no winners or losers, IMHO.

Sadly votes like this tend to become nothing short of a popularity choice. Anyone who spends anytime here sees the little clicks and how some people will say and do anything for certain coin brokers. Since it is a subjective view point of an individual, there can be no winners or losers, IMHO.

I love when you're on vacation B)

Nice to C Ya

I love when you're on vacation B)

Nice to C Ya

Gotta love Postal Holidays. B)

Wow! I don't know if I can narrow it down to one. There are soooo many great coins and memories for 2007.

Here is a list of a few favorites:

-PengoFamily 2007 (our first personal coin so it holds lots of meaning to us)

-March of the Penguins (my favorite design that I did in 2007)

-Tranquility

-Rainforest Jewels

-Oshndoc's 2007 (gotta love the penguins on that one)

- ALL the mystery coins :unsure: :unsure: <_<