Who's ready to win another cointest?

Nochipra

The last couple of nights I have been having cointests for our batch of Naughty and Nice coins we received from C&P. We have also sent some out as Christmas gifts to some very deserving people. The only way you can get one of these is if you purchased one from Coins and Pins, been gifted one, or by winning one of our cointest. I've only done one trade with these and that was from an agreement made before we received them. There are 13 left of both metals (nickel and gold) out of the 50 we received. My plan is to have cointests this week to get rid of 3 of each metal for a total of 6 coins. I plan to sell 10 of them either right before Christmas or After Christmas to cover some unexpected expenses that have occurred and save 10 for next year. For tonights cointest you can pick which metal you would like. You will have to get all 3 parts of the question to win the coin. If you have ordered this coin or won one please give others the opportunity to win. The question will be posted in about 5 min. or so. Good Luck.

Chip and I met on the internet in a disability chat room site. We were surprised to find that we actually lived in the same city since the chat room covered all over. We chatted on line for quite a while before we actually met at a local mall and it was love at first site:) In 2008 we will celebrate our ___ anniversary of our first face to face meeting. When and if we get married I would love to make this date our wedding day.

Here is the question. What is the date that we first met face to face? You must have all 3 parts in your post to win.

1 post every 3 min

No edits

1. Month

2. Day

3. Year

Here is a pick of the coin. Winner get to pick the metal. Nickel or Gold

Ourcoin1.jpg

Edited by Nochipra