Anyone know this cache?

geospyder

My daughter sent me this picture but there is no info other than the picture. Anyone know this cache?

60d7f357-0d51-4e8f-a729-445870b56d05.jpg

Are you certain it's a cache and not a travel bug? That's a picture from a travel bug log.

Cute idea though...it'd be fun to have that sitting out at events. :ph34r:

Must.... Not..... Touch.....

Now I know how a mouse feels!

Edited by arthurat

Now that is funny. When my daughter sent me the picture this morning, that is all she sent. She had no idea where it was or what it was called. Ends up it's just down the road from me (312 miles as the crow flys). I was within a mile or two of it last month but it wasn't on my list. It must be more than .5 miles from the highway we were on. Oh well - on our next trip to Las Vegas area this one will have to be on the list. That is definitely a unique cache.

My daughter sent me this picture but there is no info other than the picture. Anyone know this cache?

BUILD A BETTER GEOCACHE (GCXHEM)

Coooool! That is SOOOOO on my list of caches to do on my way to GW6! Some of THE BEST caches I've ever done are just off of HWY 95.

Those of you headed to GW6 should check your routes to see if you might wanna do 95 to Reno. :(

I personally cut across the White Mtn Range from 95 on 168 to hit 395 in Cali. :laughing:

I've got a friend that has found this and a few more of this hiders caches. I'd submit this to CowntryCuple for consideration who was saying in another thread that because they live in a rural area with mostly bush covering the landscape, that there is no or little opportunity for a geocache that is out of the box, interesting, or creative.

This this hider, that area would be nothing but a canvas in which to hide his art. I'm going to go out on a limb to say that this hider has spawned more originality and creativity in this area. Bravo! This is why I play the game!

Edited by Team GeoBlast

While several such caches as this one do exist, I feel that they set a terrible precedent. First, some kid could get the idea from such a cache that it is safe and fun to stick their fingers into a mousetrap at home. Next, if a cacher did not remove the cache container very carefully from the trigger, they could be killed or permanently maimed by the giant "trap". (Okay, ...having ranted and raved a bit, it is now time to invoke Godwin's law... here goes...) In fact, it strikes me that this is the kind of cache that Hitler would have placed, and his jackbooted Nazi thugs in the SS Corps likely used such devices to trap their enemies. Anyone would would place such a cache obviously loves Hitler and hates the wee baby Jesus lying in his manger. I urge all of you who are God-fearing and peace-loving citizens to rise up with me and demand that our governments outlaw such evil and foolish caches.

:D:D

:D:D