Congratulations!

TMM-Sarah

Just a quick note of congratulaion to Jon and Sarah who have just found 100 caches in 14 hours and 46 minutes.

Also along the way Third Degree Witch completed 3000 finds and The Morgan Mob reached 700.

They are now going to stop fo a bite to eat and a rest, they now have 9 more hours to take the 24 hour record.

So a big congratulations on there achievements so far and good luck for the last bit!!!!

Edited by The Morgan Mob

****Congrats to Sarah of The Morgan Mob for getting their 700th****Congrats to TDW for getting the fastest 0 -> 3000 caches****Congrats to TMM-Sarah and Third Degree Witch for getting the records for the Fastest 100 Caches and the Most Caches in 24 Hours****

MrsB :wacko:

I do hope I've got all that correct, because if I've got to go back and change anything, it'll take me ages to work out all those little Font/Colour/Size selections all over again :laughing:

Wow!

.... Were they all new caches or did you already know where some were?

When anyone does a Record Attempt like this all the caches found have to be "new to them" and they didn't have anyone else with them to show them where they were. I think you're still allowed to Phone A Friend if you need an extra hint for one, but I doubt very much that they bothered to do this for any of them.

How many were multis?

Knowing TDW's thoughts on multi... I suspect none :D

Of course, I could be wrong :laughing: Let's see what they say... :laughing:

MrsB

Is that a map of where we were? :laughing:

Yes,correct they were all trads! Every last one of them!

I think we only PAF'd twice......and how ironic that one time was on TDW's 3000th cache too :D

I know TDW finished his logging....mine however might take a little longer.

....and if I ever suggest doing it again.....somebody direct me back here. :laughing:

Sarah

BTW... I would personally like to thank everyone who texted/phoned me (especially the rest of my Mob back home! G,B & I- you know your support meant the world to me) with messages of support throughout the attempt and of course to TDW who kept me going through the tough patches...(there were a few...one where I got stranded up a very steep incline and couldn't see any way down and another when he made me face bovine beasts!)

Edited by The Morgan Mob

BTW just a quick note to any trackable owners that own trackables in the caches we did I some TB's which will be logged in due course but please be patient with me. Currently working two jobs and trying to log caches and TB's is time consuming. (I am not a copy and paste girl I'm afraid) All Trackables I currently hold are safe and will move on as soon as possible.

Sarah