Possible Donations

The Amigos

Hello from The Amigos, members of GAGA (Greater Abilene Geocachers Association), in Abilene, TX

(GAGA-TX.com).

We have come before all you WONDERFUL geocoin folks, with our heads bowed, and ready to BEG!!

We are hosting our second Geocaching event November 17, 2007, and would like to ask if any of you would consider making a donation of an item or items to be used as prizes for our event. We would like to have old coins, new coins, lanyards, or whatever you would like to donate. These donations would help to make our event a great success!

Here is the listing from our event last year: GCYAFN

or: (GCYAFN) Taking a Walk on the Wild Side! by The Amigos & GAGA

Here is the listing for this year. There will be lots more added as it starts all coming together: GC15P8E

or: (GC15P8E) Taking a Walk on the Wild Side, Too by The Amigos

We are hoping to make this event even better than last year, so with a LOT OF BEGGING from us and a LITTLE help from a few of you all, I think we can acheive this!!! This is one of the GREATEST Groups in the WORLD (begging, again, I know! lol)

Oh, if you are in the area on that date, stop by and join us!!! (Just email me in advance so I'll know you are coming, and can thank you in person) :ph34r::laughing::ph34r:

Thanks in advance! Mommy Amigo

Send me a email with your address, It would be a pleasure to send some coins for your event,

Glenn

Thank you Glenn!

Also, I would like to thank donorgirl, The Moops, and LoriDarlin for their donations!!

I really appreciate the help with making our event a great time for everybody!!

Peggy AKA Mommy Amigo

No begging required. When I minted the AUstralia 2007 coinsome xtra special ones were set aside for community donations. Pop me your address by email .

Thank you. I can't wait to see it! I love the rabbit in the picture on your profile. He's so furry he looks like he would be soft to cuddle with. B)

Also, Thanks go out to Toojin & Bart for their donation. Thank you so much! B)

I can't wait to see it! I love the rabbit in the picture on your profile. He's so furry he looks like he would be soft to cuddle with. :anitongue:

Yes the fur is quite nice but sorry to say it's a small wallaby and probably has fleas! Now the platypus he's really really plush double layered and denser than the fur of the river otter or polar bear - and there's a nasty poison claw on the back leg of the male! i hope the coin lives up to expectations though <_<

Sounds like the sort of thing I am known to do. Send me an email and I'll see what I can do. :D

I got your package today!! Thank you so much! I love the Flaming Pool Balls, they will be a big success at the Event! :D

Great! I'm glad they made it safely. I've had a few packages go MIA lately. I hope whoever wins them enjoys them. :D

The Amigos,

Sorry for taking so long...I just sent out a fat package to you today. I'm sure that it will reach its destination well before your Event. Hope you enjoy it...

JayBee (Altruism or Egotism?)

I drooooooled all over those two matching coins!!!! They are much nicer than I thought they would be. Thank you so much for all the coins you sent. You have been a big help with our event this year! You will make a lot of folks happy!

Send me a email with your address, It would be a pleasure to send something for your event :shocked:

Email sent! I love your Avatar!

This avatar reflects my true shyness that must be buried down deep :o and for my loneliness that's out there in the open!

Seriously, I sent you a package today :D So, it should be there before November!!!