2K for Bolas Heathens

We made our 200th today - but 2000? WOW!!!!!

Well done you guys - Isaac has been a geocacher we noted from the very beginning (with all the photos) and kind of got us into the whole thing... so

"well done to both of you!" and thanks for the motivation to get into this great activity.

Edited by BeetleDuo

wow absolutely mega at our speed thats 7.5 yrs lol (just done our 22nd in first month!) we are also creating geophotos of finds and scenes! any ideas on where to store them? other than my computers rapidly depleting hard drive! thx minxyy

Try http://www.picasa.com or http://www.imageshack.us - two totally different solutions, one might work for you :rolleyes:

Edited by PopUpPirate

Thanks for all the kind thoughts everyone. We've had a great time getting to 2000 and have loved every minute of it.

can't you have a break and let us catch up to you?

LOL - we tried to have a weekend off last weekend but it got to midday on Saturday and I was getting a bad dose of cabin fever and as the weather was so nice I could not resist a quick trip out. Ended up with 14 finds in the afternoon and some great walking with fab views :D. I don't think there is much hope for us as we're totally addicted.

Congratulations!! And stars on Podcacher too!!!!

We're mentioned on today's podcast too :rolleyes:

Well done you guys - Isaac has been a geocacher we noted from the very beginning (with all the photos) and kind of got us into the whole thing... so

Wow - we're very humbled to think that someone has been inspired by us :o.

wow absolutely mega at our speed thats 7.5 yrs lol (just done our 22nd in first month!) we are also creating geophotos of finds and scenes! any ideas on where to store them? other than my computers rapidly depleting hard drive! thx

I store them all in iPhoto on my Mac, all sorted by cache name, date etc etc (the software does the last bits automatically). It's all then backed up to external drives and other Mac's in the house overnight just in case. I'd suggest doing something like this or using an online photo service like Flickr.

He's growing up a bit Isaac isn't he? You can tell by looking at the pictures!

I know what you mean - he hates it when we look at his early caching pictures as he thinks he's a baby. You can see his hair getting longer and longer by the cache - he's a real rocker (chip off the old block there) and won't allow anything other than a tidy-up at the barbers :o.

Anyone know if Deego is still updating his UK records page as we've broken a couple of records with our 2000 find?

Edited by The Bolas Heathens