Berkshire SAR Dogs Geocoin

10 days since last post from Lizzardman and no reply from Daryl :anicute::unsure::unsure: .

I am concerned that some members have already received their coins which indicates to me that the coins have been received by Daryl. I realise that there has been a new arrival but no word from Daryl is a bit concerning. Anyone able to shed any light on the situation? I have also sent a PM which as yet has gone unanswered.

:)

Firstly let me apologies for the delay in sending out the coins.

Shortly after they arrived in the UK my Hard Drive Crashed resulting in me having to get it repaired, needless to say my PC went to two repair shops and then back to the manufacturer as it wasn’t just the hard drive!

I have just got it back but have lost my database.

I have been through the PayPal history and have sent out today all of the coins ordered 1st Class Post– hopefully I haven’t sent out any duplicate orders.

Once again, I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Daryl Toogood

Chairman

Berkshire Search & Rescue Dogs

I received my coin last night from Daryl's dad at the Nothern Somerset and Southern Bristol get-together ... Thanks

...... hopefully I haven’t sent out any duplicate orders.

The Postman brought me another coin today ............ or is this just a ploy by Daryl to sell more :anicute:

I will be in contact with Daryl and send him some more money (unless the coin has to be returned if he didn't have spares).

:anicute::anibad::) My coin was waiting for me when the family arrived back home from an early morning Christmas shop!

It looks Great

Thanks for all you have had to put up with over the past months. Well worth the effort. Hope that you manage to raise plenty for the SAR dogs

Thanks again

Monkhouse Snr

Edited by MonkhouseFamily

:laughing: My coins arrived yesterday WOWthey are brill well worth the wait hope your computer is sorted ! and good luck with your new baby.

Diane & Ron.

Glad ya like them!!

Unfortunately my PC was terminal (but that another story), however Micro Toogood is great!! Wont be long till he is caching!

Please pass the word round as we still have 103 left! :mad:www.k9-sar.com/shop/geocoin.html