New sig item idea/contest

tsunrisebey

Figured I'd just revive an old thread. Opinions needed please.

I'm working on some new sig items to leave in caches and possibly bring some with me to Rocky Mountain Rendevouz. These are 2 'rough' versions of a Jeep Rescue (the new Jeep) sig item. They are 3 inches in diameter, so they are big and I can't make them smaller. I like the "Cache Rescue" saying the best, anyone have ideas for possible sayings? They need to be short, only so much room. The other little sig item is a Hedgehog with a heart that says cache on it. I used it for size comparison (1.75"). These are done in Green and Metallic Copper, there isn't a glossy finish on them yet.

Would you like to find this in a cache? Would you keep it, move it to another cache, or leave it? The back will say TFTC. All opinions welcome.

I'll give these 3 items away as long as you give some sort of opinion. So, there will be 3 winners.

Rules: Give your opinion (required but can be as simple as, looks good, sucks, etc.) and guess a # between 1 and 50. You may guess 1 number at a time and must wait 10 minutes in between guesses. You can only win 1 item.

First correct guess, gets first choice, and so on, until the last # is picked. Thanks for the opinions and I'll make sure they look good before I mail them out.

jeeprescuenew-full.jpg

Tsun.

They look great #20

They all are so cute....everyone loves Jeeps so those will be great SWAG items. I would not move them unless it said to move them I would trade some of our personal SWAG for some.

So is the 3rd one a porcupine? It is a little hard to tell. It is a cute little furry guy holding a heart and I know my girls would want it. lol :(

You are so talented tsun! :sad:

They all are so cute....everyone loves Jeeps so those will be great SWAG items. I would not move them unless it said to move them I would trade some of our personal SWAG for some.

So is the 3rd one a porcupine? It is a little hard to tell. It is a cute little furry guy holding a heart and I know my girls would want it. lol :ph34r:

You are so talented tsun! :(

Thanks........it's a hedgehog, you forgot to pick a number :sad:

So is the 3rd one a porcupine? It is a little hard to tell. It is a cute little furry guy holding a heart and I know my girls would want it. lol :sad:

You are so talented tsun! :sad:

Thanks........it's a hedgehog, you forgot to pick a number :(

Oooopppsss...shows you how much I can not pay attention. I pick #3.

Since it is a hedgehog that makes me like it even more. I love hedgehogs and have always wanted one as a pet. I knew someone once that had one and I loved it...it was so snuggly. (Yes even with its bristly hairs)

LOVE the hedgehog one! :mad:

How about for the saying: Jeeps get it done! or something like that. :ph34r:

Jeepn' & Cachin'

Search & Rescue

That's 1 of the 3 #'s............congrat's! You get first pick! ( #43 for Bobby Labonte, my Nascar driver :sad:)

2 more #'s to be guessed.

Woo-hoo! Awesome! Thanks so much Stephanie! We love Jeep related coins & now a special Jeep sig item! And made by you! It does not get any better than that!

Of course - Sunday - NASCAR day. Good day to have a number giveaway! We like the Cache Rescue one. Something about it just looks realy sharp!

Thank you!

lower :sad:

You gotta wait 10 minutes in between replies............so this answer is invalid and wrong..........lol.

[oops, slaps hands]

Sorry, I did not read the whole thread to find the rules.

It's ok.

Gee there are only 2 answers left.....hmmmmmmmmm

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE can I guess?

2?

Congrat's but you'll need to add a comment on what you think about the designs.........that was part of the rules, then I can mail you a Hedgehog :sad:

Thanks all for comments and playing. I'll mail these out tomorrow. I have a ton of stuff going out.

Oh yeah #2 was for my old Nascar driver Rusty wallace who retired.

Edited by tsunrisebey

Would you like to find this in a cache? Would you keep it, move it to another cache, or leave it? The back will say TFTC. All opinions welcome.

I'll give these 3 items away as long as you give some sort of opinion. So, there will be 3 winners.

Rules: Give your opinion (required but can be as simple as, looks good, sucks, etc.) and guess a # between 1 and 50. You may guess 1 number at a time and must wait 10 minutes in between guesses. You can only win 1 item.

Well, I personally collect signature items, I love them! So I would pick this up and treasure it!

Let's see a guess? Hmmm ok 12, that's been a good number for me for a couple years, so 12?

Edit: hmm I think I'm a bit late! that was odd!

Edited by UOTrackers

2?

Congrat's but you'll need to add a comment on what you think about the designs.........that was part of the rules, then I can mail you a Hedgehog :(

Thanks all for comments and playing. I'll mail these out tomorrow. I have a ton of stuff going out.

Oh yeah #2 was for my old Nascar driver Rusty wallace who retired.

Thanks Tsunrisebey! And oops! I did miss the comment part in the rush, didn't I?

Like your other items, they looks great. I've seen your work in person now and I'm still not certain how you get the colours you do. Given the jeep mania out there I think they'll be VERY appreciated by cachers. I wouldn't be surprised if you get a lot of trade requests too.

And at our Russian Department Monday lunch this past week we watched some Russian animation, including

, so this is funny timing. :sad: