Messe does it at last

Mad H@ter

Thanks to your congrates my dear friends....it was nearly not! :D .....should of been last weekend but the series I was working on went underwater.....me included..lol.. :D...but like all cachers... had back up plan :D .... mmmmm....must get round to finish off the your Park Quests John...only taken me 2 years but I will get there!....I must be the cacher who has taken the longest to complete them?...is this a record..lol...hehehhee...happy hunting

mmmmm....must get round to finish off the your Park Quests John...only taken me 2 years but I will get there!....I must be the cacher who has taken the longest to complete them?...is this a record..lol...hehehhee...happy hunting

Which reminds me, must get around to finishing them AQ caches, I think we too must have a record for time taken on them :D.

Edited by Phillimore Clan

mmmmm....must get round to finish off the your Park Quests John...only taken me 2 years but I will get there!....I must be the cacher who has taken the longest to complete them?...is this a record..lol...hehehhee...happy hunting

Which reminds me, must get around to finishing them AQ caches, I think we too must have a record for time taken on them :D.

........whats a few years between friends! :D

must get round to finish off the your Park Quests John...only taken me 2 years but I will get there!....I must be the cacher who has taken the longest to complete them?...is this a record..lol...hehehhee...happy hunting

I started the COPQ caches in May 2004. I still have about 7 to find yet. I'm expecting them to drag on for a few more years yet, hehe.

C O N G R AT U L A T I O N S on your thousand finds and thanks for setting your caches that I am slowly working my way through when I am in your area! :D