Creative TB's

PopUpPirate

What are the most inventive TB's out there? Or what have you got plans to do?

Favourite TB so far is one I've not found..... Tea Brick

Bob. Helped us get creative and was a lot of fun. Bob came with nothing attached so we went into a fit of - what is Bob? Could this be Bob? Did not post everything we dreamed up to be Bob, but a few things - and in general had more fun with Bob (nothing but the tb tag itself!) than with other tb's. Kept Bob a long time and put a lot of miles on him too.

Not exactly what you had in mind as in itself was not inventive, but you said creative and favorite.. so for here, it has to be Bob so far.

No plans on doing one myself that is either creative or inventive at this point in time.

I think Meurph is pretty cool. Been on my watchlist for a while, but not come anywhere near me yet :laughing:

I have a couple of cunning ideas for TBs, but I am not saying what they are just yet :laughing: However, here's a previous one, out in the wild (or rather the wild is in it, as it has woodworm by all accounts).

I like TBs which are original and/or witty. I have seen way too many teddy bears with tabs attached, usually with no specific goal. The American cacher, Auntie Weasel has a bunch of cool TBs out there, and reading the TB pages is highly entertaining too.

Edited by Alibags

I've been watching this one for a while, along with 112 others.

TB3E05 Uncle Elwin

This travel bug is a small mason jar, filled with a portion of my Uncle Elwyn's remains. He passed away recently and asked that his remains be spread in the wilderness. This seemed a fitting way to do just that. (To ensure there are enough ashes to make it to every state, please use the spoon provided.)

The most inovative idea I've seen is The Mobile Micro - a cache within the cache so to speak. Sadly, since I came across it last year, this one seems to have fallen into the TB black hole.

I plan to launch a similar container when I find one that's small enough and suitable.

I know of at least three others like this.

The cache

mini cache

Cuckoo Cache

Mind you, it's still a cute idea.

Well this thread has truly inspired me :anitongue: . I've owned a TB tag which I won at the last summer at the Quantocks Cache Bash - many thanks to the mtngirls. I've not activated this yet as I was unable to think of an idea of what to attach - I was also discouraged when my only other TB went missing last year - though luckily it must have been a phantom cacher and has since turned up.

Reading the Bananaboat (YJTB) log above inspired me and I've now activated The Beast that Barks TB.

Thanks again cachers for a thought provoking thread! <_<

FMC

Feathers has moved! Loved the log especially the picture.... the joy of the cacher passing the gift on, and the apprehension of those receiving it! Even the dog is intrigued! :lol:

http://www.geocaching.com/track/log.aspx?L...28-5531c56827c3

"Flippers" meanwhile is in a currently disabled cache due to trees falling down - I promise I didn't do it Dave!!! :P

Edited by PopUpPirate

Feathers has moved! Loved the log especially the picture.... the joy of the cacher passing the gift on, and the apprehension of those receiving it! Even the dog is intrigued! :P

"Flippers" meanwhile is in a currently disabled cache due to trees falling down - I promise I didn't do it Dave!!! :P

I might have to call on International Rescue...FAB. :lol:

Feathers has moved! Loved the log especially the picture.... the joy of the cacher passing the gift on, and the apprehension of those receiving it! Even the dog is intrigued! :wub:

"Flippers" meanwhile is in a currently disabled cache due to trees falling down - I promise I didn't do it Dave!!! :wub:

I might have to call on International Rescue...FAB. :wub:

:wub::huh:B)B):lol:

Get thee gone fowl beastie!!! Feathers on his way. Good luck PUP in the race. :(

Brill - thanks for moving it on, loved the pics!

Re the race... I'll win, don't worry <_<

Very likely as Flippin' Nuisance is stuck in or should I say "near to"one of PUP's very own caches which he has kindly made unavailable. :(