Full Logbooks?

Very simple question, what do you do with full logbooks?

Have a couple of caches with full logboks which I will replace this week but what do you do with the full ones?

Cheers

Nick

You could scan them and add the images to the cache web page for a historical record.

I'd try and send the full logbook back to the cache owner.

I think the question was asked from the point of view of the cache owner. :ph34r:

Like, I suspect, most cache owners, I find cache maintenance to be a chore, albeit a necessary one. But at least having to place a new log book because so many people have visited your cache, is a "good" reason for a maintenance visit!

When I place a new log book, I leave the old one. I know cachers who won't leave a cache until they have read every single log in the book, even if it's chucking it down with rain. "Oooh, they were here, and him, and them, and...". Strange, since most people also log online, but there you are. Maybe they're checking that people who logged it online really did sign the log.

Chuck 'em in the round filing cabinet in the corner of the room (the bin). You have enough junk cluttering up this room without leaving bits of scrawled on paper lying about the place, and while you're at it, the car needs washing, that shelf in the pantry you promised to mend in 1984 is still wonky and don't expect ME to hoover the cat, it's your animal.....

Ooops, I think I went off on a memory tangent there for a minute or two. :ph34r: