Dorkfish Geocoins And Others For Sale

dorkfish

Hi all,

I have a few more dorkfish coins available for sale both polished nickel and black nickel. If anyone's interested send me an email through gc.com along with their paypal information and I'll send an invoice.

I think I've contacted everyone who'd I'd had previously made trade arrangements with. If you haven't heard from me and we had a trade pending please let me know right away.

I've pretty much sold my entire geocoin collection. There are a few coins still available if anyone is interested. I can easily transfer any activated coin to another person.

Click on my coin list below for pricing for the dorkfish coins and all of my other coins for sale.

I originally purchased a large quantity of padded envelopes. Does anybody need any of these? I thought I was going to make another coin or two, but financially, it doesn't look like is going to happen. Send me a shout if you'd like some envelopes.

Thanks everyone :rolleyes:

When you say you've sold your entire collection do you mean your personal collection? As in your not taking trades anymore? I would have loved a black nickle Dorkfish, let me know if you ever come ack into colecting!

Yep, pretty much the entire collection. I'm only trading for the few coins on my seeking list, but there aren't many. Thanks :rolleyes:

All of the coins from my personal collection are sold. Thank you to everyone who bought and offered to buy these.

I still have a few polished nickel & black nickel dorkfish coins available along with a bazillion envelopes.

How much are you selling your coins for? Shipping?

Sorry for leaving out pricing information. The polished nickel coins are $7.25 each and the black nickel coins are $9.50 each. Shipping is $1.50 within the USA and $2.50 outside the USA. Each additional coin is .50 cents more.

I'm asking that people only request one of each metal. I haven't sat down and counted but I probably have about 50 of each metal available.

Just send me your paypal address, how many you would like, and where you live & I'll send an invoice.