How Many In Your Collection And How Many In The Wild

Team JSAM

I buy two of every coin -- one for my collection and one to go out "into the wild".

Have 80 activated (about 20-30 more still to go) so that makes approximately:

My collection: 40, out in caches: 40.

By the way I haven't lost one in caches yet! Even my GW3 coins in the wild are traveling! In fact I got the GW3 coin I released at GW3 in honor of my first 1000 caches back in my hands just recently after traveling for a year.

collection : 0

in the wild : 84

WOW, now *that's* impressive! I can't do as well, but I'm tryin' to do my part:

Collection: 2 (1 trackable, 1 non-trackable)

In the wild: 77

Lost/Stolen/Muggled: 3

For those with 0 in a collection, isn't there just ONE coin you'd had a hard time putting a hole in and releasing into the wild? No regrets?

-Ken

For those with 0 in a collection, isn't there just ONE coin you'd had a hard time putting a hole in and releasing into the wild? No regrets?

-Ken

I have just activated my British Columbia and its going to be hard to let it go. I have wanted to keep a few different ones junglegarmin, dorkfish, loggerheads, bad andy but i do let them go. I got to look at a ajayhawkfan for a few days and boy would i have liked to hold on to it but i let it go :rolleyes:

In collection - 500 +

In the wild - really not sure. I've activated about 10 trackables that have been/are being released, but I've left personal coins as well as non-trackables too often to count.

A lot of the coins that I have are older. In antoehr 6 months or so I'll start dropping them in caches since the newer folks have probably never seen them.

I think it is 50/50. I was very disappointed to see that some of my coins went missing, including one with my name on it. I was thinking of not releasing anymore until Web Scouter took one of my coins on a trip to Hawaii, now my faith is renewed. I hate starting new threads but what about coin traveling experiences in the wild?

in the wild : 88 and more waiting to go in my pot

collection: 10

in the wild: 150

in the wild : 84

WOW, now *that's* impressive! I can't do as well, but I'm tryin' to do my part:

Collection: 2 (1 trackable, 1 non-trackable)

In the wild: 77

Lost/Stolen/Muggled: 3

-Ken

Wow the above is pretty kewl, nice to see!