Acadia National Park Geocoins

I have already paid for 2 on 2-27 but I still don't have them. How can more be available? I hope this isn't like the Wyoming coin.

Relax. The London and Serenity coins are due in any day now also. Southbayday is shipping all of them together to folks no later than the first week of April.

I did not realize that geocaching was so prominent at Acadia. Perhaps I can take some time off this summer and go find all of the caches in Acadia National Park. I would sure like some of these coins to place in the caches I find in the park! Great idea and am looking forward to this one.

I did not realize that geocaching was so prominent at Acadia. Perhaps I can take some time off this summer and go find all of the caches in Acadia National Park. I would sure like some of these coins to place in the caches I find in the park! Great idea and am looking forward to this one.
:(

I tried to activate the two coins that I have with no luck.. no reply on emails. Anyone else having the same problem?

I just activated 8 of them. The site was slow at first, but then, everything came back fine. Try it again. :(

BINGO! :(

I tried to activate the two coins that I have with no luck.. no reply on emails. Anyone else having the same problem?

If you are using my site (geocoin.net), it sends an email if you succeed or fail, so if you aren't getting any emails, check your spam folder. You can try oakcoins if you are having problems with my site. I think Steve sent oakcoins the activation codes as well.

--Marky