Bug Race

Is it too late for another girly to join in? Oh, and my son for the blokey side!

:)

hiya marika ;)

yep your too late for this one sorry flower it is about quarter of the way through now, but dont worry got your name down for the north / south one that is coming up soon, and we are gonna win that one too :)

come on girls only 3 behind now so catching up just need one or two blokies to miss posting the same day and we are back in the game

goooooooooooooo girlies :(

M ;)

So it arrives at my house last night and it's straight off to Pingu (of Skippy and Pingu.)

I was going to personally take it as Rebecca lives about 10 mins from work, but I'm just rushed off my feet today and tomorrow, so it'll reach a very pregnant pingu (pregnant with 2 little pingus no less!!!) by tomorrow morning at least!

H

So it arrives at my house last night and it's straight off to Pingu (of Skippy and Pingu.)

I was going to personally take it as Rebecca lives about 10 mins from work, but I'm just rushed off my feet today and tomorrow, so it'll reach a very pregnant pingu (pregnant with 2 little pingus no less!!!) by tomorrow morning at least!

H

Now that's why the boys are ahead of the girls, we boys wouldn't let a little thing like being busy slow us down. :mad:

Dave :mad:

Now that's why the boys are ahead of the girls, we boys wouldn't let a little thing like being busy slow us down. :D

Dave :D

Especially if it's only work busy, not something important like geocaching busy! :D

WHY oh WHY does work have to get in the way of caching anyway!!??? :D

Daniel my youngest son has asked me if I could do a kids against adults

bug

>race just a quickie one 20 on each team.

>

>I will run it on the same bug number as the mens against womens bug race

>and change the name to save me a travel bug. And log it on the same page.

>

>Are you up for it?

got most of the names through private emails so i only need 2 kids and 5 adults to complete the list

first come first served :D

M :D

Edited by Us 4 and Jess

It still has to come to our house and as I`ve hid all the stamps and envelopes,plus tend to be very forgetful at letting Paul know when the post comes.I think us girls might still stand a chance,plus I can`t remember if I told Paul that I had put his name down for this :laughing:

So we have someone playing for the boys who does not know that they are taking part, who will not know when the TB arrives and would not have the facility to move it on even if he did. :laughing:

A few things come to mind...

1) ARRGGGHHHH!!!!!

2) Can someone please explain to me how this is not cheating?

3) Can someone get a message (and some stamps) through to Mr Cantor Clan?

4) I am hungry, where is some food?

Go boys go....

It still has to come to our house and as I`ve hid all the stamps and envelopes,plus tend to be very forgetful at letting Paul know when the post comes.I think us girls might still stand a chance,plus I can`t remember if I told Paul that I had put his name down for this :laughing:

So we have someone playing for the boys who does not know that they are taking part, who will not know when the TB arrives and would not have the facility to move it on even if he did. :laughing:

Humour. Paul will know about it. Anyway, the boys are SO FAR in front now, that we can afford a few nobbles along the line anyway :laughing:

i have just completed the kids v adults bug race on the same page as the men v womens race, if you go to my profile and go through my travel bugs you will see where abouts in the race you and your kids are ;)

sorry i cant do links :(

or if someone could put me a link on this thread to the page i would be very grateful :P

M :P

going to start the north/south bug race page next ;)