Anybody Else Seen The All Finds Pq

Deego

I wonder where it goes? It came through to my default email address with no option to change it. I've tried the "Set option" button, but it doesn't do anything obvious.

This should be useful.

(EDIT: It only contains my own logs... which probably makes sense!)

Edited by Stuey

As purple_pineapple had pointed out that the new Found PQ was extra to the 20, I could only agree that this was in effect a free-bee. So I set the Found PQ to run this afternoon.

When I got in from work I downloaded the Found PQ's and imported it into GSAK, now something odd happened, where as I had only found 114 to date after the New PQ was downloaded and imported it said 115 found. Odd I thought so I created a new Database and imported the file into that, again 115 caches found :ph34r:

I looked at my states page and I only have 114 finds, now that has confused, Is this a problem with the PQ file? Or is there some error in GSAK? I did a count on GSAK on the new database I had created and that comes to 114

I guess I will reach 200 sooner than I think <_<

Anyone else witness this?

Milton (aka Moote)

Moote wrote:

When I got in from work I downloaded the Found PQ's and imported it into GSAK, now something odd happened, where as I had only found 114 to date after the New PQ was downloaded and imported it said 115 found. Odd I thought so I created a new Database and imported the file into that, again 115 caches found huh.gif

I looked at my states page and I only have 114 finds, now that has confused, Is this a problem with the PQ file? Or is there some error in GSAK? I did a count on GSAK on the new database I had created and that comes to 114

Do you by any chance have multiple find logs on any caches? I was puzzled by my finds pq in GSAK - in the database I created to check my find count it showed 231 caches but 233 finds. Then I realised that I have three (legitimate) found logs on the now archived Victoria's Mailbox. To do a quick check just scroll down and watch the log icons column.

Thanks for the pointer Bill. I have two green squares on "Steam Power" ... a virtual by The Wombles. I remember logging the find and then deleting it after it was explained to me that I had cocked up, hehe. I have since found the cache properly, but the original log which I deleted is showing up in this "Found" PQ. Only one find shows on the cache page though.

A bug no doubt!

Thanks for the pointer Bill. I have two green squares on "Steam Power" ... a virtual by The Wombles. I remember logging the find and then deleting it after it was explained to me that I had cocked up, hehe. I have since found the cache properly, but the original log which I deleted is showing up in this "Found" PQ. Only one find shows on the cache page though.

A bug no doubt!

Yes. Please also see this post