Something For The Weekend?

The Golem

I will probably spend a couple of hours convincing Bargee's wife that going caching is a good idea  :)

and then after finding 2 caches with another 10 planned;)

she will say she's bored and wants to go home. ;)  :)

She who must be placated has let me off the leash for 10 whole days!! :)

Sadly she fails to see why I'm so taken with caching. She (Lisa) doesn't mind going but doesn't understand what I get so excited about... :lol:

Edited by The Golem
some off us have to work(sue)

ditto :lol:

and some of us have wives who are teachers, so will no doubt be gloating about their (admittedly well deserved) week off!!

Having said that, We're hopefully meeting with the parks manager on tuesday to get permission for our first cache, and hopefully to agree a set of guidelines for my borough. So fingers crossed for that! Although they did say they'll need approval from the ward councillers, so that may take a while... ;)

Dave

We'll be going to Goodrich to place a cache with a ghostly theme for Hallowe'en ghost.gif so I'm hoping it's a drier day tomorrow for our "site surveying".

Next Tuesday Mr B is going to let me loose in Central London with his GPSr and I hope to find one or two microcaches. We've never hunted in London so if anyone wants to give me any advice it'll be welcomed :) ... reading a few logs I've noticed that it seems to be fairly important to wear shoes with laces :o .

Mrs B

having been that busy last two months,i am getting an urgent need to do some caching.

so hopefully i can get to do some tomorrow weather permitting.not looking to good at the moment.

is that typed good enough for you the golem.

Ooooh Alma!! :D

I apologised yesterday for my clumsy response to your post, don't lets drag it up again... :mad:

But yes a vast improvement!! (Just need to get the hang of capitals.) :D

Don't hate me - it was a joke

Ooooh Alma!! :mad:

I apologised yesterday for my clumsy response to your post, don't lets drag it up again... :D

But yes a vast improvement!! (Just need to get the hang of capitals.) :D

Don't hate me - it was a joke

Golem

Take care with the postings, some how you get a name on here and that is it! I should know I have caused many to shout loud within the Forums.

You could always email me your comments and I will post them as I am a dab hand at tacking tons of flack.

No doubt in a week or two I will bring up some other highly sensitive topic, and then I will be on the back foot yet again :D

Milton (aka Moote) :mad::D:(:mad::)B)