What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

Today's mailbox held a couple of treasures! I'm slowly filling the holes in my Dutch collection!

mailbox20100531.jpg

I just acquired the gold version of the Twin Peaks. Can't wait to see it!!! :laughing:

I was watching that too. You got an awesome deal! Luckily I already had one. B)

Oh my goodness!!!! Oh my goodness!!!

I just received my FIRST mystery coin today from I don't know who! And no I didn't even get into the bidding on ebay. That amount is way too much for me to afford. I was so excited I about fell out of my chair. I really needed cheering up and this was one I have wanted since I started collecting. Now I know how everyone who has ever received one of these feels. I would never ever think of letting go of a gift as nice as this. Thanks to the Mystery Coin Giver of the Mickey Diver!!!! I am so grateful and will cherish it forever.

Edited by turtlemcclure

I just received my FIRST mystery coin today from I don't know who! And no I didn't even get into the bidding on ebay. That amount is way too much for me to afford. I was so excited I about fell out of my chair. I really needed cheering up and this was one I have wanted since I started collecting. Now I know how everyone who has ever received one of these feels. I would never ever think of letting go of a gift as nice as this. Thanks to the Mystery Coin Giver of the Mickey Diver!!!! I am so grateful and will cherish it forever.

i am SO happy for you! :laughing:

rsg

Wow that is SO cool!! I can just see you jumping up and down in excitement and twirling around. You did do that didn't you? LOL Congratulations!!

WOW!!! :laughing: Congratulations my friend!!!! :laughing: A great gift to celebrate the begining if Summer and of course... June! Diver.... :angry: Hmm... swimming!!! :laughing:

A great coin to start!!! :sad: Emm.... can I ask something? I have only seen the one side of the coin.... what is on the other side? I have seen the side that has the colors of the diver flag! B)

WOW!!! :laughing: Congratulations my friend!!!! :laughing: A great gift to celebrate the begining if Summer and of course... June! Diver.... :angry: Hmm... swimming!!! :laughing:

A great coin to start!!! :sad: Emm.... can I ask something? I have only seen the one side of the coin.... what is on the other side? I have seen the side that has the colors of the diver flag! B)

The other side of the Mickey Diver must remain a mystery per request of Mickey Diver :sad:

WOW!!! :sad: Congratulations my friend!!!! :sad: A great gift to celebrate the begining if Summer and of course... June! Diver.... :sad: Hmm... swimming!!! :angry:

A great coin to start!!! :( Emm.... can I ask something? I have only seen the one side of the coin.... what is on the other side? I have seen the side that has the colors of the diver flag! :sad:

The other side of the Mickey Diver must remain a mystery per request of Mickey Diver :(

:laughing:B) In that case it is ok! I respect it! :laughing::laughing:

I've not posted here for a while...like most, it seems, I've had some personal demons to deal with the last month and just haven't had the urge to post trades or purchases. Today I received a mailer from someone I've never had the chance to trade with....a card inside the mailer reads...

"We saw that you were looking for some coins and we just wanted to have you these two...hope you like them."

IMG_NEW-2-3.jpg

Having read more than enough about the great mystery coin debate, I felt I needed to post today, to remind this group that courtesy and kindness are still appreciated, and remain a part of this geocoin forum group. This remains the main reason for my geocoin collecting...a chance to chat and trade with a nice group of people.

I don't really care to give the name of this kind person who sent me these coins for fear of that person receiving a rash of coin requests. I will send an e-mail as soon as I finish this post to give proper thanks.

ILYK

I've not posted here for a while...like most, it seems, I've had some personal demons to deal with the last month and just haven't had the urge to post trades or purchases. Today I received a mailer from someone I've never had the chance to trade with....a card inside the mailer reads...

"We saw that you were looking for some coins and we just wanted to have you these two...hope you like them."

ILYK

Which is the coin on the upper left?

WOW!!! :D Congratulations my friend!!!! :D A great gift to celebrate the begining if Summer and of course... June! Diver.... :D Hmm... swimming!!! :unsure:

A great coin to start!!! :D Emm.... can I ask something? I have only seen the one side of the coin.... what is on the other side? I have seen the side that has the colors of the diver flag! :huh:

The other side of the Mickey Diver must remain a mystery per request of Mickey Diver :D

That's probably the most mysterious coin of all the mystery coins :) Should I be lucky enough to see one in someone's collection, I will have a look at both sides :unsure:

Congrats :)

That's really exciting.... congrats.

AWESOME News, after hearing of the "sale" of one , it's good to see!!!!!!!!!

AWESOME News, after hearing of the "sale" of one , it's good to see!!!!!!!!!

gotta love the irony!

ILYK

ILYK

Which is the coin on the upper left?

Sorry to take so long to respond...the coin is the 2007 Biking against MS geocoin.

ILYK

Hosted one of the 10 Years! events here in Florida and had a few left over to trade (still have one left), so I've grown my 10 Years! collection a little over the past few weeks. :)

Also picked up a Pursuit of Caching on eBay, added another Unknown Soldier to my collection (already had a couple of other finishes) and got one of the new Blue Crab coins from Dorkfish (mine is the 'Ready to Eat' version).

IMG_2125.jpg

IMG_2118.jpg

Blue Crab

IMG_2123.jpg

Space Coast, Florida

IMG_2122.jpg

Roulette [from GeoSwag store]

IMG_2121.jpg

Ontario

IMG_2120.jpg

Switzerland

IMG_2119.jpg

Emerald Coast, Florida

IMG_2117.jpg

Pursuit of Caching

IMG_2124.jpg

Unknown Soldier

Time to try to catch up. I was fortunate enough to do a lot of trading at the ASP Geobash a few weeks ago, along with a trip to the event store...

The group coins:

IMG_NEW_0003-1.jpg

Trades and store purchases:

IMG_NEW_0001-2.jpg

IMG_NEW-3-2.jpg

IMG_NEW_0002-1.jpg

All coins were placed in my mailbox today, and sanforized for your protection!

ILYK

Time to try to catch up. I was fortunate enough to do a lot of trading at the ASP Geobash a few weeks ago, along with a trip to the event store...

IMG_NEW_0001-2.jpg

ILYK

Lucky you, how did you manage to get your hands on a Goofy Cacher coin? :)

I have one extra for trade...if any one want´s one off this coin please send me want o you have to trade (with pics)

today!

6zrqfn.jpg

what do you think about this one?

I think I like it! :) What is it and where can it be purchased? :laughing:

CF30

Edited by ftomar

I have one extra for trade...if any one want´s one off this coin please send me want o you have to trade

today!

6zrqfn.jpg

I think I like it! :) What is it and where can it be purchased? :laughing:

CF30

Email sent & fingers crossed. Thanks.

IMG_NEW_0001-2.jpg

ILYK

a trade, but I don't remember for what.

ILYK

a trade, but I don't remember for what.

ILYK

Someone traded away Goofy???? Good heavens what is this world coming to....

Their loss is certainly your gain!!!

Someone traded away Goofy???? Good heavens what is this world coming to....

Their loss is certainly your gain!!!

oh stop it. :)

But but but.... don't you get it? It's Goooooofffffffyyyyyyyeeee! I haven't seen too many of those bandied about.

IMG_0001_NEW_0001-1.jpg

Is it already 2 years since this one was released? A real beauty... I got a mail back then where it said I would receive one, but it never made it´s way... :blink:

Goofy thing must've taken a right when the directions sed to turn left and it's probably lost in Iceland or Greenland or NewFoundLand heading to LongAndForgottenLand. :(

IMG_0001_NEW_0001-1.jpg

Is it already 2 years since this one was released? A real beauty... I got a mail back then where it said I would receive one, but it never made it´s way... :blink:

Goofy thing must've taken a right when the directions sed to turn left and it's probably lost in Iceland or Greenland or NewFoundLand heading to LongAndForgottenLand. :(

I ahve heard of letters running late a few years, collecting many stamps on their way, maybe one day :D

WOW! te dancing fool is beautiful!!!!

Drneal my friend, Goofy is a dog?? ;)

I was wondering what goofy was from the time I was a child!

Mickey and Mini were mice, Donald and the family were Ducks.... I have seen other animals too but goofy??? What was Goofy??

Since Pluto was a dog... how mickey had a dog as a pet and a dog as best friend? :rolleyes: so... I was wondering and wondering! :)

I know that dogs are the best friends of humans, but... in the cartoon.... it was... :D

tschakko! it is so good to see you posting again, it has been a long time!

rsg

Thank u :rolleyes:

Yes, it´s been a while, there has been and still is quite a few things going on in my life to the good and bad... I did not have much time to go caching and for the forums neither, but I am planing on changing this ;)

Why r u doing a pause now? Just from buying I hope...

Edited by Tschakko

tschakko! it is so good to see you posting again, it has been a long time!

rsg

Thank u :rolleyes:

Yes, it´s been a while, there has been and still is quite a few things going on in my life to the good and bad... I did not have much time to go caching and for the forums neither, but I am planing on changing this ;)

Why r u doing a pause now? Just from buying I hope...

pause from collecting and probably not as much forum participation. not caching at all right now - those good and bad things happening.

i was just wondering about you the other day. :)

lara

I have one extra for trade...if any one want´s one off this coin please send me want o you have to trade

today!

6zrqfn.jpg

I think I like it! :blink: What is it and where can it be purchased? :mad:

CF30

I am still looking for someone to exchange with me this lovely coin with one Tengwar, that I dont have :P

today!

6zrqfn.jpg

I think I like it! :blink: What is it and where can it be purchased? :mad:

CF30

I am still looking for someone to exchange with me this lovely coin with one Tengwar, that I dont have :P

PM sent...