San Diego Congratulations Thread

Dr. Boggis

Thank you for all the wonderful birthday greetings.

One day, if you are lucky, you will reach seventy-one years of age. Take it from me, that can be a wonderful achievement. Who knew that life could be so satisfying during the twilight years?

For my birthday Sandy signed us up for the Magellan Adventure Rally based in Laughlin, Nevada. A dozen San Diego Geocachers took part in the rally and they walked with away all of the Magellan prizes. I let 'em win of course. We drove about three-hundred miles of beautiful northern-Arizona dirt roads using GPS receivers to chase down the route waypoints. There were lots of interesting quizzes and physical challenges during the rally.

Sandy drove and I navigated in Ruby May, our tired old 2WD Ford Explorer. In the end we tied for second place with the Splashes and with Jack and Barbara of Kickbakjack Geofame. $kimmer and Mr. The Vulture came away with the first-place prize. Yes, of course, we all lied, cheated, and swindled our way to the top as old folks must do.

Life is good,

Harmon and Sandy

4906216d-66f4-4d29-ace6-a005d0be8939.jpg

Edited by SD Rowdies
Congratulations to Tinfoil-Hat Head & Wall-Eyed Nutbag for making it on my list BEFORE I even got an email!  ;)  ;)  ;) Ask, you shall receive!

You can add me to the list to make the S's a little longer!!!!! Course I am not quite to 300 so does that mean I have to do the email ritual? YIKES.

Actually the ritual is to give TrailGators some Stone Brew...then I email Kawikaturn! :anitongue:

Actually the ritual is to give TrailGators some Stone Brew...then I email Kawikaturn!  :anitongue:

There is one item that everyone on the list has that is missing..... hmmm. And a lifeline phone # is also helpful!!! haha. Love the Stone Brew for sure!

note edit. I just added bitmap to the stat list.

Edited by kawikaturn
ANOTHER CONGRATULATIONS TO HARMON ON HIS 71st BIRTHDAY ON DEC. 11 !!

:anitongue:  ;)  HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAL !!!

THE SPLASHES  ;)  ;)

Happy B-Day Harmon! :P

Wow, Harmon, FlagSon Andrew and you share a B-Day! He just turned 13 on 12/11 (yes, it's official -- we have two teenagers now!). Happy Birthday!

Congratulations to Tinfoil-Hat Head & Wall-Eyed Nutbag for making it on my list BEFORE I even got an email!  ;)  ;)  ;) Ask, you shall receive!

You can add me to the list to make the S's a little longer!!!!! Course I am not quite to 300 so does that mean I have to do the email ritual? YIKES.

Actually the ritual is to give TrailGators some Stone Brew...then I email Kawikaturn! :P

Think again.........!!!!! :P:P:anitongue:

Actually the ritual is to give TrailGators some Stone Brew...then I email Kawikaturn! B)

Think again.........!!!!! :P:anitongue::P

Hey I didn't make that up! Check out the bottom of the stats page! :P

Actually the ritual is to give TrailGators some Stone Brew...then I email Kawikaturn! B)

Think again.........!!!!! :P:anitongue::P

Not reading the sort of fine print!!!!! B):D:D

ANOTHER CONGRATULATIONS TO HARMON ON HIS 71st BIRTHDAY ON DEC. 11 !!

:P  ;)  HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAL !!!

THE SPLASHES  ;)  :anitongue:

Happy B-Day Harmon! ;)

Wow, Harmon, FlagSon Andrew and you share a B-Day! He just turned 13 on 12/11 (yes, it's official -- we have two teenagers now!). Happy Birthday!

December 11th lives in infamy as does December 7th ... the 11th is the day in 1941 that America declared war on Japan.

Happy birthday to Andrew. Let him know that I call December 11th "Adoration Day." In my mind is is one of the major holidays and falls just after Thanksgiving and exactly two weeks before Christmas.

Harmon

Congratulations to Tinfoil-Hat Head & Wall-Eyed Nutbag for making it on my list BEFORE I even got an email!  :)  :)  :) Ask, you shall receive!

Actually the ritual is to give TrailGators some Stone Brew...then I email Kawikaturn! <_<

Think again.........!!!!! :D:P:P

Hey I didn't make that up! Check out the bottom of the stats page! :mad:

Not reading the sort of fine print!!!!! :D:D:D

Now THAT fine print would have caught my eye! :D

Trailgators will now be recruiting San Diego caching newbies right and left! :P

Tinfoil

Congratulations to Tinfoil-Hat Head & Wall-Eyed Nutbag for making it on my list BEFORE I even got an email!  :D  :D  :D Ask, you shall receive!

Actually the ritual is to give TrailGators some Stone Brew...then I email Kawikaturn! :D

Think again.........!!!!! :P:):)

Now THAT fine print would have caught my eye! :P

Trailgators will now be recruiting San Diego caching newbies right and left! :)

Tinfoil

Would have caught my eye if I was the one getting the Stone Brew!!!!! <_<:mad::D

Congratulations to Tinfoil-Hat Head & Wall-Eyed Nutbag for making it on my list BEFORE I even got an email!  :D  :D  :D Ask, you shall receive!

Actually the ritual is to give TrailGators some Stone Brew...then I email Kawikaturn! :D

Think again.........!!!!! :P:):)

Now THAT fine print would have caught my eye! :P

Trailgators will now be recruiting San Diego caching newbies right and left! :)

Tinfoil

Would have caught my eye if I was the one getting the Stone Brew!!!!! <_<:mad::D

But you aren't! I am! :D

And congrats to everyone else I may have missed in the last couple days... (When's Chuy gunna get that Tonne?  Its been a couple days now...)

Gracias all.

I made the find on Friday, but was too exhuasted from a head cold to log in till last night. Look at all those FTF's I missed on Saturday!

Congrats Chuy on your 2000. And to think I didn't even bother to go for those FTFS on Sun because I was sure you just didn't have time to log them. Instead I finished up all the SDCC caches and others up there. If they are still unclaimed tomorrow I think I will give them a go, any takers?

What caches have people done for their 100, 500, 1000, 2000, & 3000th cache find?

Would you like to know?

A MILESTONE Cache bookmark list

Give me your MILESTONE cache picks and I'll add it to the list......let's see if we have a favorite amung them!

PW

Hi PW,

My 100th was the Manazanar Waterworks Virtual by Team Gecko ....learned so much from going and finding this one.

the Smilinglady13

;):D:)    Congratulations, Snake and Rooster  ;):):cry: 

Also,

:D;):D  :D  Congrats to Princess Toadstool for #1400  :D  :D:):D

and a FTF on Gaskill Peak!!

Whooo Hoo!!!!

BIG WHOPPEE AND YIPPEE TO ALL!!!! That is just great....KEEP ON CACHING. :D:D:D

Wow! Congratulations!

CACHING MANIA IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA! WOOHOO!

Tinfoil-Hat Head & Wall-Eyed Nutbag

;):);)    Congratulations, Snake and Rooster  :cry:;):D 

Also,

:D:):D  :D  Congrats to Princess Toadstool for #1400  :D  :D:):D

and a FTF on Gaskill Peak!!

Whooo Hoo!!!!

BIG WHOPPEE AND YIPPEE TO ALL!!!! That is just great....KEEP ON CACHING. :D:D:D

Wow! Congratulations!

CACHING MANIA IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA! WOOHOO!

Tinfoil-Hat Head & Wall-Eyed Nutbag

Congrats to PT for 14 B):D !

By the way, Tinfoil-Hat Head and Wall-Eyed Nutbag I have the perfect avatar for you guys!

7dccc43f-21e1-46b7-9d5b-07ae178aa637.jpg

Is he the ultimate Wall-Eyed Nutbag or what!!! :D