Simply Paul Gets His Century At Last!

According to his profile, Simply Paul has now set 100 caches. Blimey!!!

Good luck with maintenance mate.... not sure how you'll find time to find other caches now. I've found a few of yours when I've been in the area on holidays and weekends away, and next time I suppose I could have a "Simply Paul" day and just do some of your caches.

Thanks for setting 'em!

Well done Paul - I could see this one coming up, but you were only at 97 when I checked earlier tonight... Not only have you beaten the Wombles to the magic 100, but I suspect you've also broken JollyJax's short-held record of caches placed in a month - and it's still only the 10th... :D

Lot's of FTF opportunities out there - but it won't be us. :D

Edited to say: "Must read the other posts first..."

Edited by milvus-milvus

And I hope they're all Thrilla and no Filla. By which I mean I hope it's not a case of quantity over quality. I've certainly enjoyed placing some over the last few days and hope people enjoy doing them (individually or as a chain) just as much.

With the countryside I've had to work with, I couldn't go far wrong, but I have tried to get the most from each location, and give each its own 'flavour'. I must say, I've been places I've never visited before in the last week and have fallen in love with this area afresh. The views! The landscapes! The terrain... I could go on. :D

The 100 live caches is only a temporary situation. I plan to go through some deadwood in the next few months and remove some of my weaker, older caches. I think 100 is the upper limit of what I can maintain and would like some time to find caches rather than just buzz from one of mine to another cleaning them up, drying them out and restocking them! The new batch all have double length, double-sided log sheets and will hopefully manage themselves for a while.

The most caches set in a month record is a bit of a surprise as I'd not even thought of it. I'm sure it'll not stand for long.

I'm working on the principle that I'll get out of caching what I put in, so thanks for the kind words folks. :D

SP

As my regular trip is Bedford to Basingstoke I quite often have an early morning "bash at an SP cache", blimey I'm a poet and didn't know it!! :anibad::D

Great caches SP, did two of yours today and they were upto standard and, your getting a bit more devious!!

How much more of the Icknield Way way are you going to "cache"!! :D

Nick