Pieces Of Eight Hits 400!

Well done young man on your 400th find. ;):D:D

Sorry for our late posting as we have only just got back from our serious buisness in Wales. :blink:

Many thanks for your help there, even though you was meant to be working! :unsure:

Onwards and upwards (as they say) , Ooer,phnar,phnar!!!

Nice one Matey!

Well Done!![/font]

Lots of landmarks reached this weekend it seems! :unsure: I love your logs on a couple of my caches where you seem to have flown a bit too close to the wind for safety. I also appreciate that you had the same terrible trouble with one or two caches as I did, so it makes me feel like I am not stoopid after all. Beware, I still have that photo of you around somewhere....

Well Done!![/font]

Lots of landmarks reached this weekend it seems! :mad: I love your logs on a couple of my caches where you seem to have flown a bit too close to the wind for safety. I also appreciate that you had the same terrible trouble with one or two caches as I did, so it makes me feel like I am not stoopid after all. Beware, I still have that photo of you around somewhere....

Where.. we will pay good money if it is compramising!!! ;)