Geocaching Tshirts

Anonymous'

Thanks!

I got several more ideas, but have yet found a way to economically produce them to where they would be resonably priced.

Unless there was a massive order of a gross of shirts (144) at one time, then the price would come down substantially.

Cafe Press is good for light colored shirts, but I prefer dark shirts myself and would like to see some that could be purchased somewhere without having to chunk over $20+ bucks per shirt (plus shipping) to get one.

Gross quantities would be the only option that I can see at this point.

But the only drawback to that, is purchasing the right quantity of correct sizes to keep in stock to fill orders.

For example: On an initial order, you may have ordered too many Larges and not enough XL's. Then your stuck with the Larges until you can sell enough of them to afford to place another order.

In the meantime you have orders on backorder for the XL sizes.

And the longer you have to wait to sell the Larges so you can afford to reorder, the more pissed people you are going to have, because they aren't getting their XL in a timely manner.

Eventually, you will not sell any because you can NOT provide good customer service!!

D-man :D

Edited by gridlox