Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
Night_Hawk

Geocoin Mintages

Has anyone ever kept track of how many coin's were made per issue?

I've been a coin collector since I was a kid and I've been curious as to just how many have been struck.

If I remember correctly Oregon has had 1500 made.

Does anyone know the mintages of any other issues?

If I get enough information I'll add a page for them in my directory.

I know there is a person out there was a great excel spreadsheet with most coins on it, when they were minted and how many there were. Among other things. Maybe he'll be willing to post it here?

Edited by Nurse Dave

I think the California coins had 2,004 minted, but that's just my recollection so I'm not 100% sure about that.

Another I'm not certain of is the North Carolina coins, which I think was only 100 coins, with just half of those being numbered.

We had 1100 coins minted in Calgary. We may get some more struck though with the same design at a later date, or we might change the design a bit, haven't really thought that far ahead.

We had 1100 coins minted in Calgary. We may get some more struck though with the same design at a later date, or we might change the design a bit, haven't really thought that far ahead.

Hey! Shouldn’t you be shipping orders? ;-)

Hey! Shouldn’t you be shipping orders? ;-)

Ya...Wazzup wit dat?

JayBee

Thanks for the great replies.

If the person with he excel spreadsheet ever feel's like sharing I'd love to have the information (full credit will be given of course).

Once I get a chance to actually sit down for more then 5 min's I'll add a page on Geocoins to the group directory

Edited by Night_Hawk

I am pretty sure 2005 Texas made 500 on the initial order, then made a second order.

Missouri - 200 coins

2004 Cojones Cachers - 200 ( I think)