Perrin And Faile Announce Their Engagement!!!

Perrin

O.k. so I asked her last week, but who's counting.

We spent the weekend of the 25th out on the coast. Found our 500th cache, sealrockers-1 (GCHTQ4), and while there I surprised her with the ring. :mad:

We're planning on setting a date for some time next summer, but it is still undecided whether or not to include coordinates along with the address ;)

Feel free to check out our posted logs: http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...f3-6ffde0a514c6

There are a couple pictures to go along with the logs.

Congrats! I always thought you were a great geocouple.

I hope you don't have to worry about her mother asking her father to kill you like the other Perrin did when he married Faille. :D

LOL, I forgot about that! Actually no, that won't be a problem. Her parents both love me. And I asked them for their blessing before I asked Faile, so I'm feeling pretty confident about not having to watch out for assassination attempts :D

Congratulations!

I have a friend who says that 'marriage is a nice institution...but who wants to be in an institution'. He's the one eating dry toast over the sink by himself while the Mr. and I are knocking each other out of the way to find caches in the woods and having a ball.

I wish you lots of laughs, lots of moments you can look back on years from now and say 'you remember when we...'

Congrats!

I'm re-reading those darned books while RJ's writing the next one...

Rand is the one who's supposed to go mad, and here I am, talking to an axe!

-Perrin, to his GPS

My wife and her sister have done some WOT art. It's at Two Sisters Inn.

This is my wife's pencil drawing of Perrin. She hasn't drawn Faile, yet.

perrin1.JPG

We all realize that the axe is supposed to have a balancing spike on one side, but she didn't draw it that way. :rolleyes:

Good luck.