Geocacher Sees Large Creature Watching Wild Boars

Mr. Snazz

I found this while browsing oregonbigfoot.com:

Geocacher sees large creature watching wild boars

Description of event: me and my stepdad where geocaching in san felasco park. we where going down a trail when there where boars in the midlle of trail. a twig snapped off to left near what i think is a pond. i scanned the area and about 8 feet off the ground behind a bush was a dark hairy thing starring at boars. when it looked at me the hair on back of my neck stood straight up. it looked human but not. it swayed and i saw a hand down past its knee. can humans do that not sure. there was also a really bad smell but i thought it was boars we left after about a minute because of boars

Has anybody else here had a close encounter with a sasquatch-type creature while geocaching?

Edited by Mr. Snazz

About the feb 19 creature, itisn't a person unless they had some sort of reflective contacts, because people's eyes don't glow like that. It could be an owl, but I don't think so, just look at the last log pic. If you look closely enough, you will see the outline of something big.

I took the last photo from the Feb 19 log, and tweaked the gamma, brightness, and contrast, then cropped it down to the "creature". It looks to me as though the red "eyes" may be something reflective on top of the "creatures" head, and that there is a real set of eyes below those.

About the feb 19 creature, itisn't a person unless they had some sort of reflective contacts, because people's eyes don't glow like that.  It could be an owl, but I don't think so, just look at the last log pic.  If you look closely enough, you will see the outline of something big.

No, look at the group pic. All their eyes are glowing. He's using a night-vision thingummy. I played with one once, and I think it does make people eyes do that.

About the feb 19 creature, itisn't a person unless they had some sort of reflective contacts, because people's eyes don't glow like that.  It could be an owl, but I don't think so, just look at the last log pic.  If you look closely enough, you will see the outline of something big.

No, look at the group pic. All their eyes are glowing. He's using a night-vision thingummy. I played with one once, and I think it does make people eyes do that.

I have a night scope and you are correct. I spot possums in our back yard with it. The dogs eyes glow like that when I look at him in the back yard.

But.

If you look at the group shot you can see the mystery glowing eyes are much larger that the other people's eyes and they are also much closer together. An owl maybe, but more likely a car.

I photoshopped the image too knowschad, but I see some irregularities in that picture. It could be an owl on the rocks, but I still think it is a distant car.