Mustard Devil Is Stranded In Afghanistan!

bitbrain

Hey, y'all! Our buddy, Mustard Devil, is stranded in Afghanistan for the holidays. From what he tells me, it ain't easy to get out into the countryside and go caching over there, either. <_<

He'll probably be checking in on this thread to see if anyone remembers him, but feel free to send MD an e-mail if you'd like.

Cache on!

32cab139-3ffb-4368-853c-300f329a676f.jpg

It's amazing how much this actually looks like James...

Edited by bitbrain

Even if I could get outside Camp Phoenix I wouldnt go!

Afghanistan being the most heavily mined country in the world.

I want to keep my short stumpy arms and legs all in the same place and attached to my body!

Going to England January 7th for R&R and I intend to go caching in the London area and in West Yorkshire too. Will claim finds for the Southeast Texas cachers and for all my caching friends in MTGC.

Even if I could get outside Camp Phoenix I wouldnt go!

Afghanistan being the most heavily mined country in the world.

I want to keep my short stumpy arms and legs all in the same place and attached to my body!

Going to England January 7th for R&R and I intend to go caching in the London area and in West Yorkshire too. Will claim finds for the Southeast Texas cachers and for all my caching friends in MTGC.

How ya been!!! I've been missin' my drinkin' buddy at events. Charlie has been asking about ya too. :(

Looks like I made a convert for my special green swamp water outta Jim from TerraTrekkers. :(:(

BTW- Ya need to log those TBs I sent over with you? :( Their owners are asking ME about them. :(

32cab139-3ffb-4368-853c-300f329a676f.jpg

It's amazing how much this actually looks like James...

Ya know? I think you're on to something.

:mad: Mustard Devil,

I've never met you but I can't put into words how much my family and I appreciate and respect you!!!! Where ever you are, what ever you are doing, know that there are people here that support you and are lifting you up!!!

MAN! I am proud to be an American. :mad: and lucky to be an American!

Hey MD good to see you are still at it over there. be safe, keep your head down, and your pants up! :yikes:

London is a great city, full of culture and History. Enjoy your holiday R&R there. If you have the time, the tour of the Tower of London is well worthwhile. I also recommend visiting the British Museum just to see the Rosetta Stone-the original translation device. Oh and then there's the pubs with beeeer, and good food! <_<

Hope to see you again at GW3 if not before.