Jack Daniels Travel Bug

5¢

Can use a jack daniels single barrel cap as a tb. It is wood and had a cork but i drilled it out. Just want to know if its against the rules to use alcoholic beverage items.

I shudder to think of the logistics problems that would ensue if such a rule were to be enforced. I've seen coasters, little beer mugs, about a dozen or so "Captain Morgan" figures...

Sure some folks will probably be offended by it, but they're probably the same ones who get offended by people who go cache hunting on Tuesdays. I think your TB is safe. :lol:

Ladies and gentlemen of the great Jack Daniels Debate, the bug will be released soon. I ask if any of you come in contact with him have some JD with him and take a pic and post it on the page. You all are great I just need to find the right cache to start him in. Robinson Illinois to Lynchburg Tennessee I am sure that won't take too long. I can already see the bug page. Picked up bug, will take him to the bar and have some JD with him. 2 months later. Man this bug really likes to drink. My wife has left me and honestly I have forgoten what to do after take him and have some Jack. The funnest bug I ever found. You all have a good 4th weekend. KRN187

Ladies and gentlemen of the great Jack Daniels Debate, the bug will be released soon. I ask if any of you come in contact with him have some JD with him and take a pic and post it on the page. You all are great I just need to find the right cache to start him in. Robinson Illinois to Lynchburg Tennessee I am sure that won't take too long. I can already see the bug page. Picked up bug, will take him to the bar and have some JD with him. 2 months later. Man this bug really likes to drink. My wife has left me and honestly I have forgoten what to do after take him and have some Jack. The funnest bug I ever found. You all have a good 4th weekend. KRN187

I have a better idea... Give the bug to me and you can have him come *back* from Lynchburg.

(can y'all tell that I really want this bug in my posession?)

Fly if you live close I would be glad to give you the honor to take him on the tour. Have a drink ( or ten ) before the tour and have a drink ( or ten ) before sending him home to me.

My dear, I would be glad to take your bug in, show him around the squire room, which only a few people are allowed in, myself being one of them, take an entire roll of pictures, including one of him with Mr. Daniel's statue, and show him the town square of Lynchburg Tennessee. I'll send him on his merry GeoCaching way complete with his own tour pass.

I drink jack and coke all the time what a good mix. I got rid of of one of my geocoins and have on tb to move on and then i will get the Jack Daniels single barrel tb moving. I am trying to move the ones I Have found before my own. But I like the way you think.

I can't wait to get him here! I need an excuse to go to the Distillery before my best friend comes to visit me. By the way... The Bell Jar is the closest cache to where I live. You can't get any closer. (I've tried. They won't let me place a cache there.) So when you get your JD bug out there, put a note saying that it's goal is to get here so I can grab it and take it to Lynchburg.