Yellow Jeepdrop

I really like the icon of the yellow jeep instead of the standard bug icon.

Funny thing about the user "Jeep4x4" LINK. Member since year 2000? :)

I think the only way for us to log a yellow jeep (we missed the Yellow Jeep Fever with a few days :unsure:) will be to find one of these in Europe, and that might be difficult :o

That is a very cool picture.

I have said before elsewhere that the yellow jeeps are no big deal. They are not owned by real people and they do not offer the "person to person" connection that a 'real' travel bug has. Touch one, log one, get over it.

We are spending the evening arranging our 60 YJTB's into all sorts of weird designs. So far, we've made the outline of a Jeep with the GX logo in the middle, a huge GX logo, and a side view of Hydee.

I really need to get a life.

Still waiting for a picture, KA :blink:

Hi,

I opened up the Northern New York Geocachers' box of Yellow Jeep Travel Bugs today... :huh:

smgrp.jpg

lggrp.jpg

They are getting ready for the event the Northern New York Geocachers (NNYGeo) is hosting an on June 19, 2004 in Long Lake, NY. :P

Besides the YJTBs, there will be lots of goodies and goodtimes to be had by all who attend the event! :P

I look forward to a big turnout on the 19th! :P

nfa

Edited by NFA