Haggis Hunter Hits The Hunner

Well done!

Looking forward to joining you highlanders for some haggis hunting at the end of the month.

Rumour has it that they've evolved to have one leg longer than the other so they can run round and round the hills without falling over. The secret, apparently, is to get them to run the other way. They then fall over and roll to the bottom of the hill. Then, because they have odd length legs, they can only run in circles and can be collected at leisure.

PS... see y'all in Aviemore :unsure: and congratulations on the 100 !!!!

Edited by Pharisee

Thanks everyone. It's great to get to a hundred but what is more important is the recognition you get from everyone on getting to a landmark. I suppose by the time I get to 200 Deego will have far too many to put onto his hall of fame and it will start from 300, and it will keep going on like that.

It's also nice to see that my name has generated conversation. There are many different opinions on the Haggis and mine is no better than anyone elses, however I do stick to the official hunting season as I believe they must be left to breed and get nice and plump on the heather so it makes nice and easy hunting, with lots of them around.