Pocket Queries

Right Wing Wacko

Normally my PQ's run like clockwork. However today, nothing appears to be running.

I've checked my PQ page and it claims that none have run yet today.

On the list are one that has not run since 4/17 so I know it's not that it's delayed because it's down in the queue from having run yesterday.

I've been watching the forums to see if anyone else reported a problem but.....

Is it just me today?

I scheduled one to run today. I checked, and it still hasn't run, even though it is a low numbered query (1331) and hasn't run since 4/23/04. Normally this query runs within 5 minutes of my checking the appropriate checkbox. I'd say that something is not right today.

--Marky

I ran one this morning, it took until the afternoon to be delivered. Then I tried to use cmconvert and spinner to convert it and neither worked - the .gpx file is apparently not what it should be.

Bummer - I'm going off on a weekend trip tommorrow morning........

I reran the query and am keeping my fingers crossed. :rolleyes:

~erik~

Mine seem to be running correctly, also.

I have noticed that no matter how hard I try, the site will not allow me to build over 10 PQs.

Mine too are starting to come in. One finally processed shortly after I posted my original message but then took several hours before it arrived in my mailbox ;(

Oh well.... life goes on.

FWIW, I haven't gotten a PQ since the 28th :) I thought mine may have something to do with the fact that my subscription just renewed and that always seems to create a problem. I checked my PQ page and it says that everything is fine, but none have run since the 28th. Hopefully, Jeremy will be along soon to help us as I would like the freshest set for my geocaching trip tomorrow. Happy caching!

The two dailies of mine from yesterday (4/29), which normally come in around between 11AM-2PM, came in at 12:38AM and 1:07AM this morning (4/30) - local times, queries match those on gc.com

Still no signs of todays. at all, site says hasn't run yet. It's like it's gone 12 hours off kilter.

I'm a new premium member and it said I didn't have any results for my co-ords or postcode. Really odd has I have a few hundred within a 100 mile of me. Can anyone email me with any advice please.

Have you checked any box that might cause a conflict? Like that you want to recieve info about the caches you have found and the one you haven't found, at the same time.

There is a link if you wanna preview the PQ.

Thursday PQ's always seem to be slow/late. One of the reasons that I try not to run any on Thursdays. I'm sure part of the problem is the weekly cache e-mails tying up the mail server, so even after the PQ runs, it sits waiting for it's turn in line to be mailed out.........