Who Can Read Code ??

I haven't done many caches yet (40ish), but, I've found that the decryption of the clues is becoming almost second nature !

Certain words like 'cache' hidden' 'in' 'at' e.t.c. I can just read without looking at the key !

Does anyone else seem to have this ability ??

I haven't done many caches yet (40ish), but, I've found that the decryption of the clues is becoming almost second nature !

Certain words like 'cache' hidden' 'in' 'at' e.t.c. I can just read without looking at the key !

Does anyone else seem to have this ability ??

Nah... we always decrypt them before setting out. :D

After we had found a few caches I used to print out the decrypted cache sheet and kid myself that I wouldn't sneak a peek at the clue. I have since learnt that curiosity usually gets the better of me and I now always wait and decrypt in the field if necessary. That way, it makes me more likely to try and find it without the clue which is more fun ( sometimes :lol: )

I've found that the decryption of the clues is becoming almost second nature !

You were probably Welsh in a past life. :D

I'm Welsh in -this- life... but I still struggle to decrypt some of the clues without a pencil :P

Certain words are already known, so I can get a jist of what it's on about, but I try not to need to decode unless I'm stumped.

I just get Cache mate to do it too, If I don't use the clue, I always read it before I re-hide to make sure the cache is in the corrcet place.

And I cacn't count the number of times I've said to myself "That'll do, I'll read the clue now", and spotted the cache while waiting for cache mate to sort the waypoints.