A Welcome From Ellylidan

Ellylidan

As Fen Dweller grows weaker, I grow stronger. Your game is amusing to me, and it should keep my meat sack full. I will hide one of your caches and you, like sheep to the slaughter, will come to me.

Tremble in the face of the dawn of Ellylidan, I am wraith and I am legion.

To Fen: Do not look for me; I shall watch your humiliation from afar. Do not attempt to tangle with us; I am much stronger now. I will be as merciless as you were.

All my love,

Ellylidan

As Fen Dweller grows weaker, I grow stronger. Your game is amusing to me, and it should keep my meat sack full. I will hide one of your caches and you, like sheep to the slaughter, will come to me.

Tremble in the face of the dawn of Ellylidan, I am wraith and I am legion.

To Fen: Do not look for me; I shall watch your humiliation from afar. Do not attempt to tangle with us; I am much stronger now. I will be as merciless as you were.

All my love,

Ellylidan

Ellylidan?... Ellylidan, isn't that a smelly kind of a cheese???????

I am almost settled in, soon the mayhem will begin. Maybe Fen will visit me? I doubt it. Too deeply do I desire the flavor of his bloated entrails. I long for the sound of his ribcage cracking open and the slippery feeling of his heart beating against the clench of my fist.

How much more will I punish you humans, as I was one of you once and shunned by you to shame and exile. Maybe I will tie you to a tree, tear open your middle and watch the fantastic horror in your eyes as I run away trailing your intestines behind me. Possibly I will rip your jaw from your head as you shriek in terrifying pain.

Pray that my stomach is already filled of you plump whiney humans. You might possibly survive my lair.

All my love,

Ellylidan

I am almost settled in, soon the mayhem will begin. Maybe Fen will visit me? I doubt it. Too deeply do I desire the flavor of his bloated entrails. I long for the sound of his ribcage cracking open and the slippery feeling of his heart beating against the clench of my fist.

How much more will I punish you humans, as I was one of you once and shunned by you to shame and exile. Maybe I will tie you to a tree, tear open your middle and watch the fantastic horror in your eyes as I run away trailing your intestines behind me. Possibly I will rip your jaw from your head as you shriek in terrifying pain.

Pray that my stomach is already filled of you plump whiney humans. You might possibly survive my lair.

All my love,

Ellylidan

Golly Gee Gosh!

You know I think Ish-N-Isha got it right.

Me thinks you just smelly cheeze!

Golly Gee Gosh!

Ah... Mr. Fen Dweller...what's up guy? :lol:

Have you been hanging around Miss Two Shoes?

The "Golly Gee Gosh" is what tipped me off. Typically that's not your 'speak'!

Golly Gee Gosh!

Ah... Mr. Fen Dweller...what's up guy? :lol:

Have you been hanging around Miss Two Shoes?

The "Golly Gee Gosh" is what tipped me off. Typically that's not your 'speak'!

icon12.gifMGTSicon12.gif

BAAH!!! I embrasses myself! :) Enough of this mental trash heap! Back to the cave Kingfisher!

If, Fen my dear friend, you are so in love, I shall offer her your still beating heart to take the first bite. Maybe we will settle comfortably in a mud bed and gnaw on your spine, freshly torn from your back.

I am surprised that you claim to have the emotions of men. Maybe when you failed to bring about my death, and gave up some of your powers and spirits, I gave you some of the weaknesses of men. So be it.

I have taken my first victim in my new lair. Who shall be next? Truly, if Fen Dweller were to be looking for me here, and some human were to stray into my home, would he again eat of the flesh of men? Would he steal the food from my mouth?

We shall surely see….

My Dear Fen,

You ask privately who I am, do you not remember? Do you not recall my screams or the taste of my blood? Who am I? Who are you? As much as I despise you I also feel a sensation of camaraderie in our predicament. We are two beasts (at least I am now) among the regions of men. As you are purely beast I do not expect much from you intellectually, but even you can comprehend the difficulty of our situation. So I wish you easy passage among the regions. That being said, I also wish you agony, despair, and eventual death, and the slower the latter occurs the better. Are you seeking an alliance with me against the humans? That I find humorously ironic.

Who am I? Have you not read my story? Are you searching for me? If, through engaging me in this medium, you seek a clue to find me then so be it. I have placed a treasure for you and the whiney humans to find. Truly I cannot make it any easier than that. Come seek me out if you are able. Use all due diligence as you move among the regions, for many would find their fortune in capturing you alive. There is far more than just me here that would like to meet you. This place has many creatures treading on both planes who eagerly await the arrival of you and those sniveling, begging, fat-filled goodies that walk on two legs.

You have had your time. Relish the memories instead of the future, for it is in those memories that you have your glory. In that glory resides your pride, without which you are lower than even the humans. Decide how you will spend your remaining days, chasing me to your death, or reestablishing your foothold in the north. I will not come for you again in all likelihood. This is my home here and food is abundant. I grant you free passage in my haunt for now, although I reserve the right to untruthfulness. You will see me only if I choose, I am but the shadow cast by a vapor. You would be wise (insofar as wisdom is available to you) to remember that.

Tell me, Fen Dweller of the Swamp, what is it you desire of me?

Hello, Pooka. That is your name, isn't it. You see, I know you. I could smell you even over the stench of the bog when I came by yesterday. You are an evil little fairy, aren't you?

BTW, I know that your tastes don't include the likes of MGTS. I don't understand that, but I accept it. So, next time I come by, I'm bringing someone that might be more to your liking. This gal is much more a curmudgeon, if you get my drift. I'll use her for bait! I'm sure I've awakened your taste buds now, haven't I?

See you soon, Pooka!

Edited by Ajetpilot
ummmm... okay ....yeah ive read all the cache logs for Ally's cace and why dont yall just swim to the cache?  Does it have you that scared

Happy hunting

BT

PS I would but i dont have the money to get to Washington State

It's REALLY difficult to swim through THICK brush that just happens to be growing in a couple of feet of water! If it was THAT easy, we take a boat! :D

You arrogant humans never fail to astonish me. So brave in your home and yet so cowardly in mine. You would send your women out to hunt for my treasure for you? You see without perceiving, you read without understanding. The things I do to women are far worse than that which will befall you should I decide to accost you. Have you forgotten that I was human once myself? I have not misplaced my lust; certainly it has grown to a violent angry craving. From far off in the bog will you hear the dreadful wail of your violated women should you bring them into my home. You will flail hysterically through the mire in a vain attempt to rescue them or otherwise flee for your own life.

To you this is a game, to me you are game. You come here with delight and anticipation of fun, yet I use your pastime as a serious source of food. Believe or disbelieve, it matters little to me. You may in all likelihood survive, only because I allow you to. There are reasoned goals in this. Believe this is all sport, it suits my aim. Only after many have fallen will you comprehend.

Do you not yet perceive? If the mighty Fen Dweller, with its limited capacity for wisdom, is nevertheless shrewd enough to shun a clash with me, how insignificant are you, a mere human? The mighty lion sleeps not in the tall grass, but in the open, for he fears no creature. Nor do I, now a beast myself, concern myself with anything here in the bog, either from within or from without. The pitter patter of humans moving in the slough only concerns me if I hunger. Bring me your women and I may violate and torment them merely for the amusement it brings me, and the horrific realization it brings you. Show me as much disrespect as you like, you will beg me to end your life quickly if you find yourself in my presence. My only peer is Fen and the other dreadful beasts that trod this plane, as well as some spirits who set their hooves not in the regions of men.

Fattened fools, all of you.

This is supposed to be a light hearted family friendly sport. Talk such as in the post above will not be tolerated, even in this role playing context.

I will close this thread if it continues.

TMJ

Power is THE great aphrodisiac, isn't it, TMG? Good grief!

This is supposed to be a light hearted family friendly sport.  Talk such as in the post above will not be tolerated, even in this role playing context. 

I will close this thread if it continues.

TMJ

Power is THE great aphrodisiac, isn't it, TMG? Good grief!

I've gotta agree with Team Misguided on this one. Talking about violating women on a family friendly site is way too far over the edge.

Well well well. Our little assault group took on this adventure today and found your stinking hole of a home Pooka.

We all ran in and rearranged all of your furniture and switched all of your drawers ;) . Unfortunately you had to come home and snatch good ole Dexter from us in our moment of glory. ;)

I'm still trying to clean that smell off of my hands. What the heck were you keeping in the third drawer from the right of your backed up sink????? :D

I'm confused. From a purely scholarly standpoint, that is. (My general confusion with regard to the world at large is a subject for a different thread.)

According to

http://www.sacred-texts.com/neu/celt/wfl/wfl02.htm

the correct spelling of this creature's name is "Ellylldan." The above website provides a very interesting discussion of the subject, and proves that the creator of "Bloated Head" has done considerable research.

Perhaps he, himself, could respond to the difference in the spelling? Or not.

Agree or dissagree, I still can't figure out when Sparky moved to the NW. ;)

Hey, you should know by now that I don't limit my posts to any particular area. And it has been pointed out many times before that regional forums are not limited to those individuals who live in that region. If there's a new thread in a forum, and I see something I want to respond to, I'll do it.

So what's to stop some kid from the Bible Belt from meandering through here are reading this garbage about violating women? Just because it's in a regional forum doesn't mean it's not public access. :D

This can all be carried to ridiculous extremes. Look at Sparky-Watts' tagline:

"Set a man on fire and he'll stay warm for the rest of his life."

Wouldn't this be encouraging people to set others afire?

While I certainly don't condone "violating women" and agree that Ellylidan's post is in poor taste, it's clearly NOT intended to be taken seriously. Even some Bible-thumper in Misssissippi could see that.

<BH climbs onto soapbox>

I'm getting a little tired of conservative Morality Police (and I'm not accusing anyone in this forum of being such--just making a general observation) dictating what I can and cannot see, hear, or read.

"If you don't like the program, change channels."

<BH steps down from soapbox>

That said, it's a BEAUTIFUL Northwest Day and I'M going geocaching. Isn't THAT what we're all about? :D

This can all be carried to ridiculous extremes. Look at Sparky-Watts' tagline:

"Set a man on fire and he'll stay warm for the rest of his life."

Wouldn't this be encouraging people to set others afire?

While I certainly don't condone "violating women" and agree that Ellylidan's post is in poor taste, it's clearly NOT intended to be taken seriously. Even some Bible-thumper in Misssissippi could see that.

<BH climbs onto soapbox>

I'm getting a little tired of conservative Morality Police (and I'm not accusing anyone in this forum of being such--just making a general observation) dictating what I can and cannot see, hear, or read.

"If you don't like the program, change channels."

<BH steps down from soapbox>

That said, it's a BEAUTIFUL Northwest Day and I'M going geocaching. Isn't THAT what we're all about? :D

I think anyone with an IQ over 60 would know the difference between the joke in my tagline and this crap about violating rules. Yeah, you can change the channels, no one is saying you can't. But what about the little kid that surfs in here and reads that kind of crap? Yeah, they can change the channel, too, but does that make it okay for them to read about basically condoning forcible rape? I don't think so. I think this thread should not only be locked, but should be deleted. ;)

This thread has been closed? Odd, but that gives me a certain legitimacy. For one would never seek to stifle the commentary of any beast unless they feared such a beast genuinely existed.

All you bipods have the sincerest apologies of Ellylidan of the Bog. If you found the descriptions of the horrendous method of your demise offensive, I shall temper my voice to honor the humans who allow me use of such a medium.

To show my deepest sorrow at damaging your delicate sensibilities, I allowed several to grope their oily paws over the head of the festering Mr. Thomas. I observed them, and their women, without so much as cracking a twig.

Now, more of you should plan to visit Mr. Thomas. Do you see how safe it is?

These are the days of the endless nightmare, and the nights of the longing daydream. Does not your holiday approach? This is the season that you miserable sacks of fat like to dress up and play as agents of darkness and evil, so where are you all? Come to Ellylidan; come meet the one who taunts you from the bog. The last to try has failed, after no small amount of flailing and hysterics. Hurry, I hunger.

All my love,

Ellylidan