S***w You All....

As long as I have been geocaching there have been people who cause problems. Perhaps you have seen them. Really- in the long run what can be done about them? I'm not sure what to even call them. Losers? Jerks? All I know is that I can't take it anymore. Between the complainers, problem causers and everyone else (including admins & approvers) I have reached the end of my rope. To quote that eminent spokesman (Gollum): "You're all B******s....". Consider this my 'geocide'.

Flame on! Or not. Or do whatever you want. Leaving it up to you. Suckers!

Not all that original. Minus points for using words that get ***ed out. Plus points for starting a new topic and not using the practice thread. Points will be taken away if you actually come back, though...

Edit: Plus two points for the subliminal April Fools message! Very clever!

Edited by The Cheeseheads
Not all that original. Minus points for using words that get ***ed out. Plus points for starting a new topic and not using the practice thread. Points will be taken away if you actually come back, though...

Come back, nobody that geocides EVER comes back..... :bad:

Doesn't this belong in the Geocide practice thread??

Edited by Team Tecmage
Hey, I'm always up for a good screw.  ;)

ahh the miracles of modern medicine. :bad:

yep ... "although rare, erect**ns lasting longer than 4 hours do require immediate medical help." Hell, I'm like, a 4 hour erect**n, AWESOME. Now if it lasted 4 days, then I might get worried.

PS - I really like your new avatar. ;)

edited to avoid confusion

Edited by clearpath
As long as I have been geocaching there have been people who cause problems.

Perhaps you have seen them.

Really- in the long run what can be done about them?

I'm not sure what to even call them.

Losers? Jerks? All I know is that I can't take it anymore. Between the complainers, problem causers and everyone else (including admins & approvers) I have reached the end of my rope. To quote that eminent spokesman (Gollum): "You're all B******s....". Consider this my 'geocide'.

Flame on!

Or not.

Or do whatever you want.

Leaving it up to you.

Suckers!

Hope everyone else had a good day too! :D:D:P

As long as I have been geocaching there have been people who cause problems.

Perhaps you have seen them.

Really- in the long run what can be done about them?

I'm not sure what to even call them.

Losers? Jerks? All I know is that I can't take it anymore. Between the complainers, problem causers and everyone else (including admins & approvers) I have reached the end of my rope. To quote that eminent spokesman (Gollum): "You're all B******s....". Consider this my 'geocide'.

Flame on!

Or not.

Or do whatever you want.

Leaving it up to you.

Suckers!

Hope everyone else had a good day too! :P:D:D

Nice. I'm impressed. Well thought out, and convincing. Even though this is the wrong thread I have to give it an 8.9.

Nice acronyming. I didn't see it until you pointed it out. That adds style points!

I got April Fooled bad on my only placed cache. Like a good little cacher, I got word someone tampered my cache, I temporarily disabled it, checked it, and found it intact, and reenabled it.

----

April 1 by mishapman (55 found)

1500: Paddy Yenar just reminded me what day it is. He got me bad. I took the bait and ran like a large mouth bass. Paddy, may you step in a steaming dog loaf while wearing your best shoes. I am the April Fool.

1400: Checked on the cache. It is alive and kicking. No problems.

1200: Apparently this cache has been dismantled. I will check on it this evening.

----

I am such doofus.