Lactodorum Comes Clean

This will not come as a surprise to some but may do so to others. I have decided that now is as good a time as any to let you know that in another life Lactodorum is actually The Hornet :o

Since becoming a reviewer/moderator I have maintained this second account and some semblance of anonymity. As time has gone on more and more people have become aware of my true identity so there seems little point in keeping it "secret" any longer.

For reviewing activities I will still be Lactodorum, mainly so I can separate admin type e-mails from my normal account and can keep admin logs on caches etc. separate from my normal caching activities.

In case any of you are concerned that The Hornet might be getting a FTF or mutli-cache advantage I can assure you that anything Lactodorum approves will never be attempted by The Hornet until at least a week has passed and usually more like 2-3 weeks. This is more than enough time for my aging brain to have forgotten co-ordinates, hints etc. You can check this out for yourselves by looking at recent DNF logs on caches I attempted as The Hornet after approving them as Lactodorum :lol::lol: If there's a new cache local to me that I might want to attempt I get my friend and colleague Eckington to approve it without me looking at it.

So there we go.

I have decided that now is as good a time as any to let you know that in another life Lactodorum is actually The Hornet  :)

How fitting then, that my first ever cache was one of yours, Sidmouth View.

I remember saying in one of my approval emails that I was hoping you got a chance to get out caching as well as doing all that approving and moderating. No worries on that count obviously!

Cheers, thanks for all your efforts. They're appreciated by all I am sure.

How fitting then, that my first ever cache was one of yours, Sidmouth View.

It's ironic that if The Hornet submitted that cache today, Lactodorum would turn it down for being a holiday cache. :o Times change :)

OK so we now know Lactodorum is The Hornet and vice versa, but what is the connection between The Hornet, Lost in Space and Seasider??? I'm really confused . . .

Lost in Space is a frequent caching partner of mine. A few weeks ago we were joined by Seasider for a pleasant couple of days caching in Kent. Simple as that. :)